Did you mean: 

MORE FREE: Brave Robot X3 at Kroger/Smith's

What-Shot
Super Saver

Brave Robot IceCream at Smith's

• Sale price: 3.99/each
  • Kroger Digital Coupon: (2.00) max 5 times
  • Ibotta Rebate(2.00) max 3 times.

Summary: FAS (Free After Stacking)--3 Brave Robot Icecream! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
8 Replies

Re: MORE FREE: Brave Robot X3 at Kroger/Smith's

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Nokcb4me

Maybejustsmiths

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta Did you check your digital coupons? This one is a coupon to come off at the register and not cashback. My store is a true Kroger and I have it, but of course that doesn't mean all stores will have the same offer. Just don't want you to miss out if you only looked at cashback offers!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

That is correct.  I just don't have a DQ for it.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@What-Shot I have it at fry's. thanks!

jlhersback
Core Shopper

@What-Shot  Thanks for posting. We have the sale and DQ at pick n save in Wisconsin too. 

What-Shot
Super Saver

So I'm thinking, @jlhersback, @ThatGuy, @mom2furkids, that we better have an Icecream Sundae PARTY featuring our new stash of Brave Robot. The only question is whether or not to invite @Rickibotta.  Without the DC he won't be able to contribute....unless it's in the form of Sundae Toppings?????

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

Now I know how those kids felt at school, not knowing if they would get picked for teams in sports.  

I do have several bottles of cinnadust and that is amazing.   Chopped nuts and bottles of maraschino cherries.  

Hersheys chocolate shell topping.

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@What-Shot I'm down for an ice cream social! Between all the cones and shakes, etc I am overrun with ice cream. And it's like 96 degrees here in GA today, so I have already had a bowl! LOL

And I was lucky on the Brave Robot deal and had a catalina for $2.00 off two pints so it was a money maker for me. I have one more catalina so I'm hoping Ibotta resets!

@Rickibotta Oooh, maraschino cherries! I vote you can join us! LOL