cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mother’s Day Gift Bundle - Potential MM

Saving4Fun

Check out these Mother’s Day Gift Ideas at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores — worth up to $21 back when you stack the following offers:

• Swagbucks — Earn 1,000 SB (=$10) when your spend $10 at Hallmark Gold Crown stores;
  • Shopkick — Earn 2,750 Kicks (=$11) when you buy 1 gift wrap, 1 pop-up card, and 1 wellness gift in the same transaction.

1E62A338-2D84-4044-A450-1CF04D43824E.jpeg

8 Replies

Re: Mother’s Day Gift Bundle - Potential MM

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun  Good deal if you have a Hallmark.

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY Just so happens we have a Hallmark in the same mall as my Target and Old Navy. I’ve scanned for kicks there many times, but never made a purchase until now. Marketing at its finest. 

0 Likes

RobertGalatz
Rewards Hunter

I've never used Swagbucks. What's the value of 1,000 or 2,750 Swagbucks?:

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RobertGalatz   1 SB = 1 cent

100 SB = $1.00

so 1000 SB = $10

2750 = $27.50

0 Likes

SaverGirl67
Core Shopper

Unfortunately the Hallmark store by me closed during the  Covid shutdown 😑

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@RobertGalatz @FelskyNY

It’s 1,000 SB on Swagbucks and  2,750 kicks on Shopkick.

As mentioned by @FelskyNY, 1,000 SB equals $10 which can be cashed out to a selection of gift cards or transferred to your Paypal. 

Shopkick uses a different conversion (# of kicks x 0.004) — 2,750 kicks equals $11 which can also be cashed out to a selection of gift cards or transferred to your Paypal. 

I’ll add a title between the pictures to make it a little clearer.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun   Thanks for clarifying, my bad for not going back and reading your original post.  I thought he was asking only about SB.

For SK - I usually just divide by 250 = 2750/250 = $11 - I can do the mental math faster that way.

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY No math is the only math that’s faster for me. Lol. I need a calculator whether I’m multiplying or dividing any large numbers. 

Anyone who plans to go after these offers might need to submit a ticket to receive the Swagbucks. I tried a few times, but it would not recognize my receipt (Hallmark stores are independent franchise, so receipt formats can vary). I created my ticket about 12 hours ago and already received credit. 

0 Likes