cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first Target Circle + Ibotta stacking

SaverGirl67

1A1CDF24-3C1F-4504-9A7E-C38AFEA5A3CE.jpeg

So I think I did OK -but I’m sure it’ll get better as I become more familiar with the store and the types of deals they offer.

retail for these items was $56.89. After their coupons and discounts I paid $45.54. I got a $10 GC for buying over $40 and then Ibotta gave back $21.50. So my total was $14.04. 

you know I think I’ve become a little jaded - when I spend $14 for $56 worth of items and I think I’ve spent too much. Lol. But sharing this because I’m sure most of you could do better and I wanted to tell you about the free $10 GC. 

Happy shopping 🛍 

Tags (1)
12 Replies

Re: My first Target Circle + Ibotta stacking

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@SaverGirl67  You did great! Remember depending on where you live& retailers available in your vicinity makes a difference.. I mainly shop WM, Target & Publix 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Does Target Circle require downloading an app? Or an annual subscription fee? 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt     No fee, Just download app

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Thanks. I probably do Target less than I do Kroger Walmart and Sprouts

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

They’re different from the other stores. Their circle offers are like - 20% off pasta. So their discount applies to any brand (which seems ideal for stacking) and they also have specific coupons like - save $5 on Hydro razors. And then they offer GC for multiple item purchases like the buy $40 of approved products and get a $10 GC. But all of those things come together in a long line so it took me a little while to figure out a deal for the GC. But I found that in the store you can use the app to scan the item and the discounts you’ve chosen show up underneath if they apply. So at least I didn’t have to guess. Lol. So not the easiest to navigate but I would definitely recommend it. Hope this helps. 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@SaverGirl67 

Target is a little out of my way, but y’all are encouraging me to try it. I see a lot of great deals on here.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  You did great and I'm so glad you shared with the rest of us.  I saw there were a lot of great digital deals to stack. with the $10/$40 and the Ibotta offers. Thanks for sharing (it's addicting).

TlsKim
Saver

You did very well :). 

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@SaverGirl67 you did awesome!! Your pic you posted reminded me I wanted to get one of those kids grow kits for my granddaughter. Shes only 2, but she love doing gardening stuff with me so I thought it could be her very own first plant. I'm working on a target list today for matchups to do the $10gc deal too.