Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

My First WAGS 'Big' Haul - $7.75 mm on Over $40

Rickibotta
Deal Master

20210817_073722.jpg

WAGS and CVS deals can be complicated for those new to the stores, and I definitely struggle at both.  It seems something always goes wrong.  But somehow the stars aligned last night and things worked out for me.  

This deal involves register rewards (RR). Walgreens Cash (WC), Ibotta rebate (IR), and Shopkick (SK) as well as DQ/PQ.

2 Flipz Pretzels - 6.5 oz; 2 for $6 less $1 IPV DQ = $5    (ended up being $2.70 after $1.50 IR <and> 80¢ SK)

4 ORAL B Glide Complete +Scope Floss Picks (75 cnt); $4 each X4 = $16 + tax = $17.12 less $5 DQ less $1 DQ = $11.12

Tide Ultra Oxi Liquid Detergent - 37 oz / 1.09 litres (24 loads); $4.95 + tax = $5.30 less $2 DQ = $3.30

Tide 4-in-1 Pods With Downy April Fresh - 12.count; $4.95 + tax = $5.30 less $2 PQ = $3.30

2 Bounty Essentials Select A Size Paper Towels (Big Rolls); 6 rolls=8 rolls; $4.95 each X2 = $9.90 + tax = $10.59 less 25¢ DQ = $10.34 for both

Total Paid:  $33.06

Total Back  $38.30  ($2.30 IR/SK + $25 WC + $11 RR)

• Earned $2.30 rebates:    [$1.50 IR (75¢X2)  +  80¢ SK (200 kicks) ]
  • Earned $25  Walgreens Cash  [$10 WC WYS $40 + $8 WC Crest ($4 WYB2 X2) + $7 WC paper WYS $30.  
  • Earned $11 RR ($5 RR WYS $10 on Crest/Oral-B + $6 WYB 4 items from Bounty, Tide, or Charmin priced $4.95

Moneymaker of:  $5.24 (incl. taxes)

Moneymaker of :  $7.75 (w/o tax)       

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: My First WAGS 'Big' Haul - $7.75 mm on Over $40

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@Zombie  Regarding the $5/20, $10/40, $30/100 digital booster… can that be claimed more than once?  I noticed I still have the coupon in my app.  Not sure if it’s the same one that can be used multiple times or if it’s a new one for the new week.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
63 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Core Shopper

🥳 @Rickibotta  Nicely done!  Those boosters are truly amazing, I gotta say.  You have inspired me to put together a Wags deal for today!

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   WOW - great Haul - I still haven' tried Walgreens, there seem to be so many rules.  I haven't done much shopping lately (even CVS).  Just haven't had a lot of motivation. 

Solved! Go to solution

Mar45
Shopper

Great haul! I tried today something similar today but one of my items ended up being out of stock so I just barely missed the spend booster even though I did request substitutions. Does anyone know if I can still request the Walgreens cash? Seems like I should not be penalized fir the stores inventory when it showed as in stock in the app and I even requested substitutions... don’t really want to go through the hassle of canceling the order and place a new one as I will lose my DQs

Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta

There is a P&G promo running right now

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Oops.  I had neglected to include the pic.  Added it now.

@Saipan   Are talking about the $15 rebate WYS $50 P&G. 

So I had not slept the last few days.  I had been working on my deals for way too many hours, and I was running out of time since my $7 spend booster expired last night, so I was not thinking straight.  I wrongly thought it was a WC offer instead of a rebate.  I struggled with this for an hour before I went to WAGS.  I was afraid it would not stack with all the other offers, and then I would have to return something, and if I did, I may lose one of the DQ/PQs I used with the transaction. I hated to not take a chance, but I was already getting a moneymaker, and as they say 'don't look a gift horse in the mouth'.

But yeah, I was $14 short, and I would have basically gotten all that free, factoring in the $15 rebate for a future P&G purchase.  

tl;'dr.  I basically could have added 3 more of  any of the $4.99 Tide, Charmin, Bounty items, and after getting a $15 rebate, still have had a $7.75 mm.    Woulda shoulda coulda!!  Or if ifs and buts were candy and nuts,,,,

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta

It is cumulative, can use more than one receipt from different shopping trips.

Solved! Go to solution

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta legendary!! Goodness me sir. Like @FelskyNY I still haven't tried walgreens really. All the rules overwhelm me and I keep putting off trying to give it a try. I may need to stop being a big chicken baby about it

Solved! Go to solution

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta BTW- thank you for taking the time to post your haul. Not only does it sound like it took you a long time to put it together, but I know it had to take a long time to put such a detailed post about it for us to see and follow. 

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Donna2 

Thanks for saying that.  I had a lot more I was going to include about the intricacies of WAGS, but I was not 100% sure about some of it, so I pulled it out.......lol.  I may add later and bookmark it so I can find it.