1 Froot Loops Cereal Bars 8 ct

1 Bolt 24

1 rays SF BBQ Sauce

2 GFB Protein Bars

1 Brownie Brittle

1 Mentos Mints 150 ct

2 Core Bars

spent 39.79

got back 35.14 through Ibotta, Kroger cash back, fetch, coinout, Shopkick and printable coupons

oop 4.65

Tags (1)
11 Replies

Re: My haul today

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I just want to be you today - can I be you please?  LOL - sounds like you had a great day - under $5 for all of that!  

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

That's amazing.

I have been wanting to try the Kind cereal, but not at $6.97 a box.  I saw that Kroger had a deal on Kind, but no Kroger in my area.

Too bad Kroger doesn't have free shipping!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 earlier this week I chased and caught the Ibotta General Mills bonus. I HEAR YA when you say you wouldn't spend $6.97 for (any freakin') cereal, and I sure as heck wouldn't even TOUCH any cereal costing 5 buckaroos and north thereof.  Thus in pursuit of the Walmart exclusive GM bonus I sought the Larabar and Wonderworks keto friendly cereals and got a wicked case of sticker shock. Larabar was $6.30-$6.40-something and Wonderworks was just 2 centaroos south of 7 buckaroos, but I was fairly dead set on both of them because they both carried 2 buckaroos cash BACK and not only from Ibotta but also Fetch Rewards. I didn't go 4 a 1-visit grand slam, as I bought just Larabar and Sesame Street ($1 cash back apiece from Ibotta and Fetch Rewards) in one visit then Wonderworks the next night. 

As you might see I sure as heck wasn't blithe about spending an arm and a leg for not one but TWO expensive cereals but it would take a similarly compelling inducement (a double play stack chance) to do it again

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 speaking of the Kind brand, the same trip to Walmart when I jumped off the cliff buying Sesame Street and Larabar cereals, I also dropped about 8 smackers for a box of Kind thins (gotta admit they're freakin' darn good and maybe the best Kind brand item I ever put in my mouth); it took a compelling inducement for me to buy a box of Kind bars, and it was a double play stack opportunity ($2 from Ibotta and a one-time $1.50-$1.75 special offer from Fetch Rewards), essentially the same incentive to buy Larabar and Wonderworks 🥣 s on separate consecutive nights

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY @mmoore01 @mmoore01 

I had to share this with y’all. As you saw, I bought 2 boxes of the kind cereal, and 1 box of kind oatmeal. I counted $2 for each box = $6 with a .50 bonus for buying 1 of each. That’s what it said when I submitted my receipt.

I got a surprise this morning from Ibotta. When I looked at my earnings they actually paid me $10 for the 2 cereals, $2 for the oatmeal and .50 bonus for buying both.

So my 4.65 haul actually turned into a 1.35 mm. That is not counting my $1 weekend bonus as I never count those bonuses or level bonuses into my totals.

I took the day off today, but will make my list tomorrow to go shopping on Monday for the Big bonus - I need 25  more offers.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

47805A55-F90D-4F92-97FC-B2E343314302.png

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@mmoore01 @FelskyNY 

And since I finally found the blueberry core bar while out of town and it reset already, I will stop at the same Walmart on my way home tomorrow to get another one and I now have 4 offers (and only have to buy 1 not 2) instead of the 2 offers that I had on Friday.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  Did you submit through SK also?

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

Yes, I did