cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neon Zebra 6 pk Free at Publix

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Screenshot_20210730-063051.png

Check your digital coupons at Publix for a free 6 pk of Neon Zebra.

6 Replies

Re: Neon Zebra 6 pk Free at Publix

DanyelN
Core Shopper

Spotted that last night, now we just need an Ibotta offer for it too. lol

0 Likes

123Save
Core Shopper

Thanks for the heads up on the free coupon. However, I’ll prob pass on this one. They offer 4 flavors but the little 7.5 oz can has 36g of added sugar! Maybe you could just dilute it by adding more alcohol. 😁

128FAB85-3A72-4519-A7A4-F07DB66A0B91.jpeg

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  😱 I totally missed this yesterday when I shopped yesterday.As a matter of fact I looked to see if you posted Publix freebie& I scanned DC too., Thx

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

Check the expiration date before you buy! I always check on perishables, but it didn't dawn on me to look on these. I just happened to notice as I was putting them away that mine expire on Aug 2nd which is only 3 days away. Expiration dates are only a suggestion in my book for most items (but never for meat products) so I'll keep them. They'll be fine. They won't go flat right away. But I'm wondering if that is why they're a freebie? Anyway, just a heads up!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mom2furkids  No Publix is king in Florida. Every month or so customers who have the app get free item, last month it was a new brand oat milk ice cream 

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813 I love me some Publix BOGO's, but I said that because this is the second time my free item has had a very short shelf life (that I've noticed). The first time it was either the Chobani Probiotic yogurt or the Oikos Protein yogurt that was free with DC. I caught that in store and bought anyway knowing I would need to eat it right away. I'm not sure how they select the items to give away, but it made me wonder based on my personal experience. Probably not related, just my particular store's inventory, but a smart way to clear the shelves if so! LOL I ain't mad either way! And I did get the Oat Milk ice cream last month, but didn't bother to check that expiration date either. 

0 Likes