cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nestle Splash Water

Janet1964
Super Saver

Kroger has the Nestle Splash Flavored Water 6 pack on sale for $1 through 6/20. There is a $1 printable on coupons.com making it FREE. Limit of 4 like coupons per day per the coupon. My store only had one 6 pack left today, so I will go back next week to get more.

9 Replies

Re: Nestle Splash Water

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I bought this at Shoprite and again at Walmart today..  lemon, orange and today was pineapple mango.

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

Thanks for the heads-up! Looks like it’s $2 here at the Ralphs stores, but a final price of $1 is pretty good too. 😀

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964

I posted about this deal this morning

I even linked you to it.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

Sorry, I Even searched before posting to not duplicate.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

I found the deal this morning in CDC.  I was going to post the Kroger deal then.

What worked for me was: 

SEARCH THE COMMUNITY:   Nestle

SORTED BY:  Date

then I found the deal posted by WHAT for  FREE WATER DCs

So I added the get 2 free ones in her thread.

No worries,............

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

It's back!!  CDC $1 PQ respawned.(max 2 prints)

So you can get two more FREE 6-packs

0 Likes

Mimisaves
Rewards Hunter

Redners Market here in Maryland has it for $1.00 too right now by I can’t figure out how to redeem it. It only shows Walmart I am new to Ibotta

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

@Mimisaves For Ibotta purposes, you’re limited to whichever stores they list as eligible in your account. Walmart (or Walmart Pickup & Delivery) is always the only eligible location for Splash Water in my area:

03496689-9C8D-4DA4-8782-BB258A750BDA.png

If that page looks the same in your account (doesn’t include Redners), then that other store isn’t eligible. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

0 Likes