Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New cereal offers on Fetch

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I feel we are constantly posting these!

IMG_20210513_181250_372.jpg

Thinking about buying some more cereal this weekend to complete your Ibotta bonus?  Be sure to pair with some New Fetch cereal offers.

9 Replies

Re: New cereal offers on Fetch

Dean

Just saw a deal for Multi-Grain Cheerios with Strawberries Family Size on FreeStuffFinder. Price is $3.64. Use the Ibotta offer for $2. And look for a $1 peelie coupon on the box. And now a 1,000 point reward on Fetch? I got a peelie on a box of Chex I bought a couple of weeks ago, but didn’t realize until later the peelie doesn’t include Chex. Odd. Good thing I kept it. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  Maybe I'm wrong, but the cereal offer on Fetch last week was WHEN YOU BUY STRAWBERRY's or maybe it was just CHEERIOS WITH STRAWBERRYS and my brain read it wrong.  

0 Likes

Dean

Great Zeus! You’re right. I still have another Fetch offer for 1000 points on the same Cheerios. There’s also offers on Keto, Pokémon, and Sesame Street. 🥳

Helpful Links

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  Not sure what will stack but I also have 1200 Sesame Street cereal, 1000 Pokémon or Dunkaroos  ($1 Ibotta also) , 1000 Cheerios w/ strawberry (yes I read it wrong) ($2 Ibotta)

I also have a 1200 and a 1500 Remix on Fetch and a $1.50 on Ibotta

Dean

I’m going to have to try the Remix this weekend. Thanks for the heads up. I normally eat Chex so I’m glad there’s a least a 250 point offer on Fetch. 

Helpful Links

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Quick thoughts:  Do most cereals like Frosted Flakes, Rice Krisies, etc ever really expire if they are sealed?

We have 25 or 30 boxes and that is after donating over 100 of them.   There always seems to be moneymaker or very free cereals.  I dont even consider the cereal offers any more unless I need to make a bonus and it is a quarter or less.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Dean

Cereal should be good for a year but the thing to watch is bugs getting through the packaging. And of course mice and rats. 

Helpful Links

0 Likes

Dean

@FelskyNY  Picked up Multi Grain Cheerios with Real Strawberries for $3.98. Used a $1 peelie coupon, got the Ibotta offer for $2, and 2,026 points for thee offers on Fetch. Picked up the free Yoplait yogurt on the same purchase, plus an Any Receipt that popped up while at Walmart. Also got 20¢ for Box Tops for Education. 🥳

Helpful Links

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean   Great deal. 

I did my Shoprite Hummus and Wasa (pending ticket)

Swung by Stop and Shop and got my free soup and a Field Agent job for a free non-peanut butter cup ($3.50 bounty profit)

and then went to Lidl which opened by my Mom and used a $10 off $10 coupon to buy 5+ pounds of cutlets at $1.89 a Lb.  Paid .80   Cooked about 2/3 pack for the weekend. 

I may or may not hit Walmart for the cereal deals.  Yogurt offer was just disappearing too quickly.