cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New version of Swagbucks

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I have been using a new version of Swagbucks for a couple of days and it is a real pain.  When I try to submit a receipt, the Next button is 90% covered by the bottom command buttons, making it difficult to hit the Next button (right behind Discover).

Is there any way to hide or remove the bottom command buttons?

See screenshot below:

Screenshot_20210509-181814.png

10 Replies

Re: New version of Swagbucks

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I was surprised to see that too.  At first I thought I was doing something wrong.  I couldn't even find the offers until I figured out that you can't selected featured stores - it is a bit of a shxx-show.  You aren't alone. I can't even tell you how I managed to upload my receipt, but I did and I got credited and I thought the method pump soap was a good deal - although I am overloaded on hand soap for the next few months or so.  It will be nice to use body wash in the shower once again instead of in the soap dispensers. 

I have foam soap from Target (4x twice or was is 3x twice)

Up and up soap from Target (4x once)

and now the 2 Method at Walmart.  That should hold me until someone comes shopping in my basement. (How come that doesn't sound odd to me?) or if your daughter decides to come visit.

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@mmoore01 

You can always default to the mobile browser website until the app is updated. In some cases, the mobile website is a better option for some platforms. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Didnt see the thread about method soap.  Is it $2.98 each X2 less 500 SB = 96¢ for both?

(that is what I found in SB)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01   Omg, you should have seen me trying to submit my Walgreens receipt for Merci chocolates… I had to get a pair of readers& flashlight!

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Is this the SB app itself or the website?  I was having trouble uploading through the website, so now I use the TADA app instead. 

Jaimekclung
Deal Sharer

I can’t submit a receipt as the screen didn’t show the next button. I scroll to down and up to find a button for next step. BUT NOTHING. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app still not working 😡

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

FYI...

I submitted a request to Swagbucks about this, but they say it can take up to 10 days!  I guess I shouldn't complain about the 2-3 days for Ibotta requests!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  yes that was the deal.  

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@Saipan 

Thank you!  I deleted the Swagbucks app, freeing up some memory on my phone and replaced it with a web link to swagbucks.com.  It is MUCH easier to hit the Next button.