cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEWBIE HERE

hilda62
Rewards Hunter

I am trying to understand better how to get the most from IBOTTA. As I dont know where to see what im being rebated for, If i got my rebates, how to get my $$$. i did it one time. but dont rememeber how i did it. I did the back to school most of the items of what was available. but i dont see where i got my rebates. This is so confusing. Not an easy APP. also dont know how many times can redeem the back to school offers free. please help Thank You God bless

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: NEWBIE HERE

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@hilda62  Welcome to the ibotta community!🌸🌸🌸

You’d want to go to the Account at the bottom right in your app, then you will see your earnings on the top and also the withdraw earnings button. Since you’ve done this before, you already have your PayPal or bank account linked but if it’s been a while (I think over 90 days), you may need to link it again. 
Also from your account, you can access your earnings history as well as the Help section. FAQ will prove you with more detailed info about how to withdraw your earnings and everything ibotta. Good luck!🍀 

5A3A754D-E712-48D2-8969-6158B349A966.jpeg

47E68C73-4087-496F-94AD-792A8228C6A0.jpeg

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

When you first open the Ibotta app, there should be a bell in the top right corner.  If you select it, it should list your history.  Each receipt you submitted should be listed and any online purchases.  Simply select one of them and it will show the items and amounts you earned for that receipt.

For most stores, you can select the question mark in the circle at the top right and you can get a view of the receipt you submitted.  If you shop at Walmart, their receipt will not be listed (though I wish it was).

Once you reach $20 in earnings, you can withdraw your money.  However, if this is your FIRST time to withdraw, please wait a couple of days before taking it out.  Ibotta can put a hold on your account if you take it too soon. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Wow!  I never realized you can't see your WM receipt.

@LaraL normally when you open a ticket, from your activity history,  you do not need to attach a receipt because it tracks with that transaction.  But as mmoore01 mentions, the WM receipt is not shown in activity history.  Can you ask the care team if they automatically see the WM receipt?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I know first-hand that we can see all receipt images tied to a submitted transaction, although that's only when a receipt is scanned in. For online orders it's information handed off from the retailer. I've seen many Walmart receipts so it's definitely something we have access to, I'm just not sure why it's restricted for savers to view.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

Because we never submit a receipt image, only the receipt bar code?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

If an image is scanned/uploaded, we see it. If that action isn't performed then we only have whatever data you provide and whatever data the retailer sends back to us based on what you provided.

0 Likes