Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice haul yesterday

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20211016-172838.png

Screenshot_20211016-190808.png

I almost got jobbed out of TWO special offers from Fetch Rewards when I shopped at Publix yesterday. I scanned the Publix receipt to Fetch Rewards and all I got was 47 points when I should have gotten 1K points for Bahlsen biscuits and 4.79K points for Rustik oven bread, which cost $4.79 pre-tax and was a one time, limited time FAO from Fetch Rewards. So OF COURSE I jumped on chili with Fetch Rewards customer service. Well within an hour both special offers came through and I also have a Fetch Rewards-Ibotta McSTACKsky with Bahlsen biscuits.

This Publix trip was the first time I saw Cakebites Grab and Go anywhere, and they were on the closeout shelf; I ultimately bought 3

Screenshot_20211016-183123.png

A few minutes later I went to a nearby Walmart. Everything except the Annie's granola bars - which was the last thing I needed for my 1 buckaroo Annie's bonus - got me a very token 50-62 points from Fetch Rewards. However, after these 2 shopping trips I'm just 62 offers away from my Jack O'Lantern bonus

2 Replies

Re: Nice haul yesterday

cjwoody
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt  Niiiice!  Did you manually adjust your Fetch submission, or did you open a ticket?  I had to manually edit my Fetch receipt when I redeemed the Rustik bread, too.

0 Likes

Re: Nice haul yesterday

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@cjwoody I manually adjusted for the Bahlsen biscuits offer because it wasn't even acknowledged, but I had to put in a ticket for the Rustik oven bread because I only got 47 receipt scan points for it. It got fixed within 2 hours and I ultimately got the FAO

0 Likes