Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice Surprise

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Took a trip to a different Walmart and found the following:

• Pringles Scorchin on clearance for $.50 and a new Ibotta rebate for $1.48
  • Armor All Disinfectant for $6.97. Bought two and got $15 back from Swagbucks
  • Picked up Trident gum for $.88 and submitted receipt to Coupons.com for $1.29
  • New Ibotta rebate for Pepsi Zero Sugar for free and it was in stock!

I used 2200 Swagbucks (1500 from above + 700 I already had) to buy a $25 gift card to Walmart.

Not a bad night.  I also found a dime in the parking lot!

7 Replies

Re: Nice Surprise

What-Shot
Super Saver

I recently noticed the Pringles FAO, but thanx for the heads up about the re-play on the Pepsi Zero FAO

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Wow - were you in Texas?  LOL   Great haul - and the dime in the parking lot was a nice icing on the cake. 

RL is getting me down - but you guys are helping to prop me up with your deals!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  Winning!!!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 Kool beanz! I also jumped whole hog on the Swagbucks Walmart Armor All deal and got 1.5K SB. I was never intent on using them myself. I first thought of giving it away to charity or to my adopted BT4E school as part of a just because care package.  However I'm in a rental because Wednesday night I HIT A REFRIGERATOR going up a highway thinking it was a cardboard box (somehow I just didn't summon up the presence of mind to just change lanes ASAP).  Now I'm looking to leave it in the rental as a just because gift

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 oh yeah! LN was the 2nd X I claimed and completed a Scorchin' Pringles FAO, but unlike the past two weeks, they weren't discounted 1 buckaroo apiece as they were the past two weeks, but what the hey, it was STILL a FAO

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Way to Stack!

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

Great job

0 Likes