cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIVEA MM AT TARGET

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20211012_154116_940.jpg

 Nivea Sensitive and Radiant lotion on sale $4.99 - 30% TC - $2 coupon - $2.00 Ibotta.  There is also a .10 Any lotion which I submitted to be added.  I scanned it several times, but the "add upc" screen did NOT open. I'm hoping it gets added so I can use it toward my bonus.

10 Replies

Re: NIVEA MM AT TARGET

GaSaver41
Deal Sharer

Lotion is what I didn't have a nice amount of. I thought this was a great deal. I bought 3

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@GaSaver41  I was lucky to find 1 in the store!  I've been looking for this in 3 Targets!  I literally watched myself slowly reach out and pick it up, as if I didn't want to magically scare my unicorn away.  LOL 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

So I got my .10 for the any lotion, but I did not get credited for the offer.  I knew that was going to happen.  Frustrating! 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY   Awwww man! So frustrating! I hate when that happens. I didn’t get credited for an Any Vitamin purchase the other day at Target (bought the Olly gummies clearance!) even though the Any scanned in store it wouldn’t pull from the receipt. I let it go because I figured it wouldn’t count toward the bonus even if I jumped through the hoops to get the .10. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  You win some, you lose some.  It was just too easy.

0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  I did this deal last night and the any lotion did not attach for me either and I submitted a ticket. I have had some limited success with customer care applying offers to bonuses. Seems like some are able to add them on the receipt which applies to bonuses and others only manually apply the credit which does not go towards the bonus. On a positive note cdc already paid out. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@jlhersback  Glad it worked - I got the .10, but not the offer credited.  I wanted the offer, not the .10 - hopefully you'll get both. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Where is the $2 coupon found?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  - 9/26 Smart source insert

0 Likes