cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more reciepts for Kroger clicklist

Misschelle291
Shopper

So I placed an order for Kroger's clicklist today, as I do once a week anyway, and when I got my order the summary did not have a reciept attached like it usually does. I called the store to ask for a reciept and the manager said that they don't provide reciepts for pickup orders anymore and I would have to view my order on the app. 

Sooo... what now? No more Kroger pickup??

This actually breaks my heart. Kroger is my favorite store and the pickup option made my hectic life sooo much easier. Sigh.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: No more reciepts for Kroger clicklist

Misschelle291
Shopper

Is anyone else having this issue??

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

Kroger pickup never gave a receipt. Some people have printed the receipt from the app to scan with ibotta since it looks like a regular receipt some people got credit and some people didn't and were told they need an actual receipt not a printed one. You can try that and see what happens.

0 Likes

Misschelle291
Shopper

Ah. I've been using clicklist for a while and they also stapled my receipt to my order summary. 

Maybe they're just getting on board with everyone else now lol

Sucks, but thank you.

0 Likes

Michelle1231
Rewards Hunter

Did anyone ever find out about a solution to this issue? Cause I really need one I do not want to give up click list either

0 Likes

Melykat
Shopper

I tried using a printed receipt from pickup (after asking for one during pickup) and was locked out of my account for awhile for using a fraudulent receipt since it looked a little different. I would not suggest printing a receipt from the app. 

0 Likes