cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nuggs $10.98 MM Today

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Bought 2 packs  Simulate Nuggs at Target  for total of $5.98 , TC 25% Nuggs, 20% groceries.$5IR, submitted to Aisle & received $5.98 to my Venmo account!

8 Replies

Re: Nuggs $10.98 MM Today

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Wow.  Lucky you. 

• I have no IR
  • I don't have 20% off
  • My nuggs 25% off is only for Dino or tenders, and my Target doesn't carry either.
“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Moonnavigator
Deal Sharer

There is an additional rebate for.a box of Nuggs available in the Simulate app. Works even if you've already used up the Aisle offer.

Ralphs (Kroger in California) has a BOGO on Nuggs.  Combined with the app offer gets you 2 boxes for $0.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Moonnavigator  I have another  Aisle offer& Target still has 25% off

0 Likes

Melishananigans
Deal Sharer

Good afternoon Ibotta community and friends... 

Thanks in advance everyone who replies but what in the heck is the AISLE. ..:) 

Im headed to target today i think i understand all of it accept the AISLE PART 

thank you to whoever responds u are appreciated ...

Cordially,

Missy 

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

@Melishananigans Aisle is another money saving app. with varying offers.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Melishananigans 

AISLE. WAS a text based rebate platform.  WAS. It no longer exists. 

Instead they support other companies the same way CHOP does in rebates.  There are no CHOP offers or AISLE offers.  There are rebate offers that AISLE coordinates and pays thru on behalf of the company offering rebates.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Moonnavigator
Deal Sharer

I wish i would have kept track of how many boxes of Nuggs I’ve had for free.  10?  Thank you other people for giving me your money.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Moonnavigator 

I know others will have gotten more free and others will have made more money, but here are my stats:

From October 29, 2021 thru May 14, 2022, I bought 13 boxes of Nuggs:   was a $12.18 moneymaker on all 13 boxes.

I will take it.

0 Likes