cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nutella & Go

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

I found the Nutella & go last night at the registers at Walmart marked down to 1.00 with a .50 Ibotta. I only bought one to find out my husband loves Nutella. I thought only our kids ate that when they were young. I guess his secret is out. 🙂

I was looking for the candy kittens (no go) and Mamba sticks (bogo). Just goes to show that you never know where you will find Ibotta deals.

20 Replies

Re: Nutella & Go

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I’m trying to resist this offer because I’ve already bought and eaten the pretzel ones twice. Your husband is right, Nutella is delicious 😋 

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Mmmm some Nutella between two chocolate chips cookies then put in the fridge for a few hours till the Nutella hardens. Yummy in the tummy. I can't just have one lol. 

0 Likes

Trips87
Rewards Hunter

I found the kittens at my Walmart store but they would not scan. 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 they are also at Frys (kroger) for $1 and is also has KCB .15 up to 5x to make them .35 each. I love these to so I plan to stock up when I go to frys later today☺

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Donna2  @Janet1964 

My Kroger does not have these for $1 this week, but I am eyeballing it for my 3rd purchase if they go on sale again.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

They were 1.59 at my Kroger, but with the rebates, I bought one anyway. 1.09 for a one time snack is not bad. My hubby deserved it.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Janet1964  OMG, I used to keep a jar of Nutella in my locker at the hospital! We would eat it on the run or spread on a banana... brings back memories 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

I hate this stuff...lol.  do any of you eat it like peanut butter(e.g.  on bread or celery).  It just seems so thick and rich for that so I was just curioux.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

poeticmuse
Saver

I saw them for .98 at checkout. Looked at receipt and they charged me $1.49.  Figures

0 Likes