cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Nutella & Go

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Did Ibotta re-up cash back for Nutella and Go JUST TODAY? I bought it yesterday at Kroger just for Kroger cash back. I think I had 1-2 stacks for it back in February

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@RCKCreatEnt  I see in in my WM gallery.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

I have had it for a week or so in my Kroger list.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta  I love Nutella, but that little container w the Ibotta rebate, not worth it. At  one time didn’t we have an offer for the jar?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Icequeen813 

I didn't mind paying 35¢ for the little tubs for my son.   Makes for a nice cheap shack.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta  you most likely got a better deal than i

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Must be one of those state to state variances. I put just 'nutella' in the search bar and got a message saying something to the effect of 'hmmm, no offers of the sort'  

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I found the Candy Kittens at WM and at first thought I'd finally scored. The scan said it didn't match. Then I re-read the offer. The fao is for a little pkg not the large bag that I'd found. My WM doesn't have the little single serve bag.

As for the Nutella & Go offer, I bought one and have it hidden away. I will eat Nutella with a spoon right out of the jar! For now my stash is out of sight and hopefully out of mind 😂

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta I love it on toast. I put it on a toasted waffle as well instead of syrup. Haven't done that for awhile but now its on my mind! Was awesome when I had a sweet craving and instead of cake or cookies. Although I must say I am a sucker for oreos (double stuff) and a cold glass of milk

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Donna 

I think I will just stick to my peanut butter and lettuce sandwiches........lol

0 Likes