cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer Disappeared

beautynajar13
Rewards Hunter

I had 2 receipts to scan on the $1.50 & $2.00 back offer on the All laundry detergent. I scanned 1 while in the car & tried to scan the other 15 minutes later. Only 1 of the offers were left showing & still available. I made sure I was within the time frame listed. Can someone please explain this? Thx 

4 Replies

Re: Offer Disappeared

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@beautynajar13  I recall another thread discussing this but IB offers may end (disappear), even before the expiration date or none given. 
I’ve never actually purchased something where the offer disappeared but I’ve tried to scan an item in the store, like you did, and the offer longer shows, although I remember seeing it or have a screenshot. 
I know it’s not great when this happens, especially if you were working towards bonuses, but I don’t know if the care team can credit the CB, even if you had a screenshot. I’ll see if the other members or @LaraL can comment on that. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@beautynajar13 

Are you saying you had two offers for ALL detergent, and you had two receipts to submit for both offers?

If so, you can only submit one receipt for each offer.  Then you have to hope it resets so you can use again.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Joymjoy
Deal Sharer

@beautynajar13 

For those that’s missed out (like me) on the all laundry detergent rebate on Friday, because it was gone by the time I got home and didn’t bother trying to put in a ticket. IT IS BACK! For a limited time, and the receipt is within the 7 day window. 😊

F9DBB0ED-CD8A-47B7-A876-C89C6E45D7E0.jpeg

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Joymjoy 

Good for you.   And good on ya for letting others know ICTMI.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"