cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: “ Offer not eligible for cash back when combined with other coupons.”

TBIRDMOM96
Saver

I have the same question about store sales being included in this very vague wording.  Has anyone reached out to @LaraL  for help in understanding this new verbiage?

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@TBIRDMOM96 

Sorry to have to tell you that Laral is no longer our community administrator.  She left around March. @ShelbyS is the administrator now. As far as I know,  there hasn't been any explanation or comment by Ibotta folks. But we could be making more  of this than is warranted. 

TBIRDMOM96
Saver

I had no idea she was no longer with Ibotta, thank you for the heads up.  @ShelbyS are you able to help us ?

elizabeth3
Shopper

Saw this in a group yesterday, I'm really not sure what in-store offers would be considered and why store discounts or store coupons would not be able to stack with a manufacturer rebate. 

Kristymm21
Deal Sharer

This is on the help section under questions.

Screenshot_20220915-081124_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The @Kristymm21 post may be what @elizabeth3 was alluding to over the weekend when she mentioned the 'stacking' article being updated.

Why is it crickets as far as an explanation and a heads up goes though?

It seems ibotta would be letting us know what the deal is..  And then all the changes to WM, along with WM rewards.  I wonder if there is a lot we are not privy to right now.   Seems like a lot of big changes happening all at once, doesn't it.

This would be a complete 180 for ibotta.  They were the one app that would stack with ANYTHING..  You don't make changes this severe without there being some serious reasons.  Perhaps manufacturers are pushing back because they are giving out too much in discounts.  I just am not sure how ibotta would implement a great deal of this.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

TBIRDMOM96
Saver

It’s the “other promotions” that has me questioning what they mean.   So vague that it could mean a normal sale .   

Can not combine coupons or rebate apps or promo code

QweenofSoul
Shopper

I noticed there's changing a couple of days on my Ibotta account. That you can not combine coupons or rebate apps or promo code Etc. Need a little help with this. 

0 Likes

Re: Can not combine coupons or rebate apps or promo code

Dean

@QweenofSoul 

Topics merged.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Ellen2
Rewards Hunter

Just a question on the no more coupons, does that mean we can't use the coupons.com app also, I ask here because I don't see it addressed anywhere