cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLD EL PASO TRY ME FREE REBATE

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Keep your eyes open for a stand alone display.  Seen at Shoprite.

Very upsetting had to mail it in and use a stamp (so it wasn't free) after all.

IMG_20210816_124921_399.jpg

9 Replies

Re: OLD EL PASO TRY ME FREE REBATE

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I'm glad it only cost me a stamp.

IMG_20210816_191018_113.jpg

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY    😂 And the price of stamps ain’t cheap! (I’m laughing cuz that’s exactly what I’d gripe about!!!)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  I got spoiled with online rebates!

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY that pic made me chuckle,  not aure if that was the intended purpose but it did😆😆...were u disappointed or just sharing the content of the box...both?🤷‍

@Tikiki and the price of stamps is increasing in a few weeks!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  Disappointed 😞 in the contents.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

You thought it would be in the container?

Box...............Kit includes....Serving suggestion

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Honestly, I don't know what I expected.  I know they have the corn "bowls", so I thought maybe 4 of those would be included.  But a bag of rice that needed to cook for 20 minutes, the seasoning packet and cheese sauce for $3.99 - not worth it to me. I ended up making some chicken (surprise) and I had soft flour tacos in the house, so Jus and I ate that for dinner. I didn't even use any of the packets, but I did send the rebate in. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I was just messing with ya.   I bought one of these a few weeks ago, and noticed the directions on the back.  So I knew what I was getting into.  I got the steak one but the chicken one looks good too.  I think you would like it though, or at least one of the boys.  If you think it isn't good, just cook it for hubby sometime when u r mad at him...lol

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Oh it won't go to waste, but I just don't think it's worth the price tag.  I knew what was in it too - but when I opened it - I had to share the pic.  Also, may rebate is $3.80 (and my store had it for $3.99 - so I PAID .19 AND a stamp!  They could have included a packet of salsa too?  I think the big disappointment was no shells or wraps of any type.  At least I got a packet of seasoning. 

0 Likes