cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLD EL PASO TRY ME FREE REBATE

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Keep your eyes open for a stand alone display.  Seen at Shoprite.

Very upsetting had to mail it in and use a stamp (so it wasn't free) after all.

IMG_20210816_124921_399.jpg

9 Replies

Re: OLD EL PASO TRY ME FREE REBATE

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I'm glad it only cost me a stamp.

IMG_20210816_191018_113.jpg

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY    😂 And the price of stamps ain’t cheap! (I’m laughing cuz that’s exactly what I’d gripe about!!!)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  I got spoiled with online rebates!

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY that pic made me chuckle,  not aure if that was the intended purpose but it did😆😆...were u disappointed or just sharing the content of the box...both?🤷‍

@Tikiki and the price of stamps is increasing in a few weeks!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  Disappointed 😞 in the contents.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

You thought it would be in the container?

Box...............Kit includes....Serving suggestion

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Honestly, I don't know what I expected.  I know they have the corn "bowls", so I thought maybe 4 of those would be included.  But a bag of rice that needed to cook for 20 minutes, the seasoning packet and cheese sauce for $3.99 - not worth it to me. I ended up making some chicken (surprise) and I had soft flour tacos in the house, so Jus and I ate that for dinner. I didn't even use any of the packets, but I did send the rebate in. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I was just messing with ya.   I bought one of these a few weeks ago, and noticed the directions on the back.  So I knew what I was getting into.  I got the steak one but the chicken one looks good too.  I think you would like it though, or at least one of the boys.  If you think it isn't good, just cook it for hubby sometime when u r mad at him...lol

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Oh it won't go to waste, but I just don't think it's worth the price tag.  I knew what was in it too - but when I opened it - I had to share the pic.  Also, may rebate is $3.80 (and my store had it for $3.99 - so I PAID .19 AND a stamp!  They could have included a packet of salsa too?  I think the big disappointment was no shells or wraps of any type.  At least I got a packet of seasoning. 

0 Likes