cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: OUI YOGURT STACKABLE OFFER

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay  I have a whole family of succulents. I actually saw this shirt I almost bought. Lol

20210724_123420.jpg

mickootay
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY SEE!! I wasn't wrong, lol! But with the Oui jars, you can have them on a shelf instead of a TShirt 🙂

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

FWIW, Caleb 'likes' yogurt, but there are 3 he really likes:

• .ratio
  • Fage 5% astrawberry split cup
  • Oui - strawberry, peach, or black cherry.  BC is his favorite.
"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Sorensoj @FelskyNY 

I love the French Vanilla Oui 🇫🇷 It’s so creamy and silky. It goes with everything!

I tried it for the first time last year shortly after I started with ibotta (one of my CBs) and it was a great find. I want to try their dairy-free kind next. 

@Dean Cool - I had no idea they sold these lids. I’d have kept the jars had I known that, instead of recycling them. Although 4 lids for $3.99 is a bit pricey and who knows how much the shopping charge would be. Same and similar lids are sold on Amazon but their prices are much higher and it’s pretty controversial in the review section. 🤭

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I would buy lids for 50¢.

I use a few of the oui jars for votive candles.

I never thought of anything else to use them for

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I love Oui yogurt! Taste and texture. The coconut is my favorite (but then again anything coconut is my favorite). And I like the maple as well. Actually I haven't tried a bad flavor. Just be sure to stir it really good first. There's a gooey layer on the very bottom of whatever the flavor is.  

I also save the jars as my county no longer picks up glass for recycling. I haven't done anything fun with them yet, but I use them to pour grease into when I cook something like ground beef, then when it congeals throw it away. Not as good as recycling, but I don't feel as bad discarding them that way.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Oh wow, my babies may be looking for new homes as I just got back from buying 4 oui (and it triggered the .50 bonus too).

$1.34 x 4 = $5.36 - $1 CDC - $1.55 Fetch - $1.00 Ibotta - .50 Ibotta bonus

Final cost $1.31/4 - .33 each

IMG_20210704_194614_548.jpg

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Arent the roots too deep for Oui

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I'm not sure - but maybe I'll try some clippings?   Either way, I'm keeping the jars. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I really like the Oui yogurt, but I feel the "fruit" at the bottom is too sweet.  I think that is why I prefer the Vanilla flavor.  Coconut and Black Cherry are good, too.

I always thought that the small jars would make great crayon candles.  You take the paper off broken crayons and put them in the jar standing up.  Add a wick in the middle.  Add a little heat and they melt together.

Please note: I have not tried this, so I don't know how much heat the jars can withstand, so be careful if you decide to do this.

My wife donates the empty jars to a local school.  Don't know what they do with them, but we thought they would make great in-class projects for the younger kids.