cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUI YOGURT STACKABLE OFFER

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Collage 2021-08-18 17_29_48.jpg

 Buy 4 at Walmart pay $5.36, submit to Ibotta, Fetch and CDC.  final cost $1.86 for 4.  Not sure if this was posted before. But I just saw the Fetch offer.  I've honestly never tried these before, so I'm tempted.

35 Replies

Re: OUI YOGURT STACKABLE OFFER

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

They are okay. I buy them every now and then.That is a decent stack. I have been eyeing some of those deals. 

Trying not to go overboard with yogurt considering shelf life is shorter being perishable. Got some others to work through plus my Sfield.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  I happen to eat yogurt fairly often - thrown in a little granola and it's a meal.   I currently have 3 Lala (which may be expired) and 1 Nancy - so I'm running a bit low.  I do pick up Lidl brand yogurt (really cheap) - but I thought I may try the Oui as the price isn't bad. I don't currently have an any yogurt - but I figured I can stack that too.  I also have the dairy free Oui offer which is $1 back on each (if I can find those it would be a great buy).

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

There’s also a 0.50 Oui bonus for buying 3 different varieties: dairy free, French style, and oatmeal layer.    I buy the French style regularly and really enjoy it as a treat.  I haven’t tried the other varieties yet.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Sorensoj  My store only seems to stock the French style, but I'll see what is in stock this weekend. 

0 Likes

Dean

I buy these every week and eat them almost every day with Belvita for a mid-morning snack. My offers are different. Ibotta is a must buy three (limit 1) and another for dairy free. Fetch offer is spend $15 for 3,750 points, and it expires 8/26. I was planning on combining the Ibotta offers for four yogurts and using a coupon.

6DB1AF0B-90DA-4C26-8FA8-6716C0E33FF2.png

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

Rema
Saver

@FelskyNY @We like the key lime Oui here. And the bonus is the cute little jars make great juice glasses, especially for the grandkids!!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rema  I'm hoping to try 4 flavors.  I love lemon, but I'll give key lime a try if it is available.

Dean

Yoplait also sells some lids for the jars, and there are other lids available that fit. I saved some limited edition painted jars to use for other storage purposes. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY The Blueberry, and the Mango ones are my favorites! I was surprised at how good the mango one was! I have seen some really neat ideas to fill the little jars with pebbles/moss and grow small succulents in them. I'm sure you would love to rescue a succulent or two!

0 Likes