cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OXY Total Care - FAO -WYB 2 or More at Walgreens

Saving4Fun

OXY has launched a new, clinical line of acne facial care products, Total Care, available in the following forms:

• Creamy facial cleanser (2% Salicylic Acid with Hyaluronic Acid) $9.49
  • Vitamin C Serum (0,5% Salicylic Acid Hyaluronic Acid) $11.49
  • Clarifying Moisturizer (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide with Hyaluronic Acid) $11.49

Walgreens is offering $5 in MyWalgreens Cash Rewards when you buy $20 worth of select beauty products (any combination of 2 OXY Total Care products qualifies).

You’ll also receive $5 in Register Rewards toward your next beauty purchase.

Look for $1 off coupons attached to the products.

Submit receipt for as much as $15 cash back from Ibotta.

18546845-CA7B-47CB-B1D6-A836C075017F.jpeg

63656362-1422-438F-9389-941A8B5ECD37.png

12 Replies

Re: OXY Total Care - FAO -WYB 2 or More at Walgreens

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun  That’s a awesome deal. I may give that a try for my daughter!  Thanks for sharing!

Saving4Fun

@Nikcodymom make sure you receive the $5 Cash Rewards and $5 Register Rewards. Walgreens has been dealing with some technical issues, and I had to call to get my cash rewards on the second purchase (the cash rewards offer was not listed as one-time use, but the register rewards is one-time use). Check for additional offers (discount codes) when ordered online for in-store pickup. You’ll still get a printed register receipt valid for Ibotta cash back. 

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun Thanks for the tip!!  I will double check that when I place the order!

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun Another question for you....I just found a RR that expires today where I get $6 WC when I spend $25. Can I use that also and still get the $5 WC and $5 RR from the deal you did?

Saving4Fun

@Nikcodymom I’m fairly certain you can stack the offers to earn rewards, as long as you’re not using any rewards as payment. I did a Dove bundle last week and earned $17 in MyWalgreens Cash Rewards by using a printed one like you mentioned, and each of the Dove items had its own offer to earn.

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun you was correct!  I was able to use the RR with the Oxy deal. I was only able to grab 2 of the Oxy items because the serum was out of stock but over all super excited about the deal and excited for my daughter to try it.  Thanks again for posting!!!  

Saving4Fun

@Nikcodymom Woohoo! I’ll make sure to let you of any deals I find on acne products, because I’m always on the lookout. I never dealt with acne until the past 18 months. I’m not sure how much of it is a side effect of my immunosuppressant treatments and how much is related to wearing a mask. My doctors and dermatologist have said it’s a combination of both. Ibotta has given me the ability to try so many products that normally I wouldn’t be able to afford. I also have prescription creams and washes, but it’s always trial-and error, no matter if it’s prescription or not. I’ll send you a message with some of my favorite products. Burt’s Bees and L’Oréal products have worked well for me. L’Oréal has a several products with glycolic acid, which is an ingredient I’ve found to be highly effective. You just have to limit your sun exposure and use a high-quality, oil—free moisturizer with SPFb30+. Typically, I try to avoid benzoyl peroxide because it bleaches almost anything it touches. That’s the main ingredient in the OXY moisturizer, but I still got it because it was free. The Oxy serum and facial cleanser have salicylic acid as their base, so they’re much easier to use. And anything with most important thing with  on glycolic acid, just make sure to limit sun exposure and follow apply a good later and let you know of any good deals I find. 

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun  Yes please!!!!!!  My daughter is 17 and as any normal teenager with hormones her skin can go from perfect complexion to crazy wild in a day.  We have a tried a few products but none that really do what she needs it to. She has really oily skin particularly in the Tzone and with wearing a mask her chin and around her mouth tends to be more prone to breakouts. I’m always out to try new products especially that work and that I can coupon!! Thank you!!!!  I appreciate your help and ideas so much!!

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Nikcodymom do you use Shopkick? If not, you need to sign up.

Shopkick is starting to have some great offers, and I’m using it more than ever, especially for rebates on beauty products. Don’t buy more than one per receipt, unless you’re doing a bundle offer. Otherwise, they don’t do multiple redemptions, but the offers usually come back at least two or three additional times. Right now, they have an offer for 700 kicks ($2.80) on L’Oréal Revitalift products at Target only, which I’ve used three times already. This is one of my favorite product lines because the cleansers and serums have some of the highest concentrations of pure glycolic acid that I’ve been able to find.

Shopkick also has more than 1,000 free kicks available in Target right now. All you have to do is scan barcodes of specified items around the store and you get free kicks. You can cash out to a gift card for as little as 500 kicks. If you want to cash out to your PayPal, you can do so for as little as 2,550 kicks which includes a service fee of 50 kicks ($0.20). I’ve cashed out twice in the past two weeks for a total of $50 to my PayPal. If you want to use my referral code, we’ll both get 250 bonus kicks. I’m not the type to promote my referral codes, and I’ll always offer my help either way. Just let me know if you want my code.

Remember, anything with glycolic acid, your daughter should avoid prolonged sun exposure and make sure to follow up with an oil-absorbing moisturizer that has SPF protection. I really like Cetaphil’s lineup of moisturizers, and there are several rebate offers on Ibotta right now. I’ll let you know as I see more savings opportunities.

Also, make sure she’s changing her mask twice a day. Old Navy and Gap have 5-packs of nice quality masks in all kind of fun patterns for as little as $3. Order online for in-store pickup and you can save more. These are my favorite because they’re soft against my skin, extremely durable, and the adjustable ear straps prevent pressure on my ears. Don’t put them in the dryer, but you can wash them with your regular laundry loads. I would wash any dark colors separately the first time because they are not pre-washed.

Let me know how it goes and if you have any questions. By the way, I saw your comment about your recent Target trip, and I’ve been meaning to circle back to echo everything @FelskyNY said. I used to get the same anxiety at CVS. I would’ve had the same thing happen at Target, but I’ve worked there for 6+ years and know how everything works. If you ever have questions about Target, let me know.

One thing to remember is Target will always honor its online pricing and promotions. It’s corporate policy. All you need to do is show the cashier the price or promotion in the app, and they’re allowed to apply it without manager approval. Also, when you see an offer in the app that says available with same-day services, it’s almost always available in-store, as well. If there isn’t a promotional sign on the shelf, you can use one of the in-store price checkers to verify the in-store price, but again, we’ll always honor the online prices and promotions.

One last thing I want to mention is about CVS. I’m not sure how much you’ve shopped there, but it’s really hard to beat their beauty deals. That OXY deal at Walgreens and the current Shopkick offer on L’Oréal products at Target are rare exceptions. Also, when Target has a free gift card offer on beauty, that’s another exception. Otherwise, I buy all my beauty and personal care at CVS. It’s a complex system to learn, but I’ve finally mastered it, despite having a lot of fear and anxiety. I’m more than happy to message you my tips and help you learn to use their offers.

That’s a lot of information for now. 😂 Here are some photos of the items and promotions I’ve mentioned. Good luck!

AF72372D-AB10-4855-8485-536DBA3CA9D9.jpeg

DE4E83F5-F413-4413-9389-FD6542B5CDEB.jpeg

0726D9AF-5AEA-44DA-BF10-C93180426CED.jpeg

9BE45A1B-5C94-4B4C-8A96-09A56E1EF0FE.jpeg

E660B7B9-7F9C-4A64-A774-E3C924A594E7.jpeg