cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P&G NFL Rebate 09/26/21 thru 12/31/21

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Some of us did the Olympics rebate that ended at the end of August, and it seemed like a good idea to start a thread about the new promotion that just began a few days ago.   

• If you have not already done so, sign up for an account with PGGOODEVERYDAY.COM
  • You will need it for this rebate, but it also is a great source for printable P&G coupons
  • Familiarize yourself with the qualified item list below. 
  • Snap an image of any receipt that includes a qualified item
  • Keep the receipt in a safe place to avoid deterioration prior to rebate submission
  • Online redemption - no snail mail
  • Amount counted towards rebate threshold is after coupons and before taxes.  So if you buy Tide for $4.99 with a $3 coupon,, that counts at only $1.99.  If there is any vaguely written coupon or discount on your receipt at the bottom, they will take that off of any product you are redeeming as well.  This can happen with WAGS, CVS, Kroger, etc.   I bought 'Downy for $4.99 @ Kroger, and I had a $2.50 PQ for Jose Ole, so they only counted my Downy as $2.49.  Why?  Kroger coupons don't attach to a product.  They all show as SCANNED COUPON at bottom of receipt.  They assume any scanned coupon or similar is for the item towards rebate because there is no way to prove it did not come from it   

***********************************************************************************************

Possible Game Changers (no pun intended) for NFL Rebate vs Olympics Rebate

So I called into the rebate help for the NFL rebate twice today.  I spoke to different people to get answers.

• Both said there is a limit of one receipt for the rebate this time. 
  • You have to include images of UPCs for each qualifying item as well.  And yes, if you purchase 6 of the same product, you must include pic of all 6.
  • Max 3 files (.jpg, .png, .pdf), limit 5MiB per file.  You may need to familiarize yourself with a pic editing product to get an image small enough to send, depending on the size and such..  Note that this is MiB and not MB  (a mebibyte (1,048,576 bytes)  is just a tad larger than a megabyte 1,000,000 bytes).

I don't know if the 'one receipt' requirement will stand, or if perhaps the two people I talked to were both mistaken.  The lady kept telling me that she has no idea how the Olympics rebate was done because it was handled by their 'other department'  I explained that it should somehow stress that it is only one receipt on the rebate form because all the people submitting receipts couldn't care less if it is a different department.  All we know is they are both P&G rebates and we would assume similar rules.  So this may be interesting.   

Frankly this will be a dealbreaker for me.  It would be unlikely that I would find a deal at one store where all the stars align where I would get $70 worth of stuff that ended up being $50 after coupons so I could submit for $15.  

***********************************************************************************************

Rebate Form

https://www.pggoodeveryday.com/rebates/

Purchase Period

Items must be purchased between 09/26/2021 thru 12/31/21

Rebate must be postmarked by January 14, 2022

Qualifying Products:.

• 9 Elements
  • Always
  • Bounce
  • Bounty
  • Charmin
  • Downy
  • Dreft
  • Gain
  • Gillette
  • Head & Shoulders
  • Olay
  • Old Spice
  • Safeguard
  • Tampax

Rebate Tiers

• Spend $15, Get $5
  • Spend $50, Get $15
"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
15 Replies

Re: P&G NFL Rebate 09/26/21 thru 12/31/21

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta 

Your ordeal makes me think of Seinfeld.

"NO GIFT CARD FOR YOU"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

I sent them an email today.  I should eek by unless they find another reason to deny.

New submission total:   $33.34 (accepted) + $15.95 ‘resubmitted’ + $1.48 ‘new submissions’ = $50.77

We will see.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta

It sounds just as you stated, the individual misread the credits. One time when I submitted, I went over by about $10.00 to be sure it would go through.

Nice of them to allow you to further resolve the matter.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So, as I suspected, they have changed this to allow multiple receipts.

Same as with the Olympics, you create either a PDF or JPG with all the receipts.  

The form only allows one store receipt to mention.  Include the one with the most earned 

(In the event you are trying to reach them about the Olympics rebate, they have shut down the number they had set up after it expired - (800)-479-6474.  That number is now dead.

Instead use the number for the NFL rebate - (855) 682-8305  .  They are handling any leftover details if you have an open case for the Olympics.

Jensaves2Htown
Deal Sharer

I agree with you about $50 being deal breaker.  Thanks for sharing.

0 Likes

kynuna
Rewards Guide

I haven’t done P&G rebates since they adopted the post coupon rule

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Jensaves2Htown 

I said it would be a deal-breaker if they required $50 in purchases to all be on one receipt.  That is no longer the case.

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  It’s pretty obvious that the people writing the rules for submitting these P & G rebates have never actually had any experience with doing rebates in the real world.  Even with 3 images allowed, how does one combine 6 pics of just the UPC symbols?  What types of mobile apps are good for cropping multiple images of receipts and UPC’s?  This is not set up to be user friendly when even the most experienced savers have to call the rebate hotline many times in order to pin them down on deliberately vague rules.  There are other ways to run a user friendly rebate promotion and in my opinion, this is not it.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

I cut UPCs out and take 1 pic of all of them