P&G Summer Olympics Rebate

Sorensoj
Core Shopper

FD9E32DE-63EF-4A1A-88DB-AEAA4B6CAD92.jpeg

4 Replies

Re: P&G Summer Olympics Rebate

Nique
Core Shopper

Some of those items are on sale at CVS, and part of the spend $30 get $10 ECB. That would add up to a nice savings.

I wonder if P&G will calculate your spend before discounts like with the Fetch Unilever offer last month?

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Core Shopper

9D1A3FBE-FED3-4A12-A39F-282DEAF4B9CC.jpeg

@Nique  I think the fine print says the receipt must add up to $50 after coupons.  I went to CVS this morning and bought the qualifying items (earned the $10 reward on $30) but I noticed on the receipt that the Rewards bucks that I used from a previous purchase, were listed as “coupons” when they were deducted from my total, on the paper receipt.  So I’m thinking that the P&G rebate will not be honored because it looks like I used coupons instead of the rewards that I actually used.  Hope that makes sense.

Lollykins
Core Shopper

I submitted for this rebate online last night.  WT  actual HECK??!

I had 9 different receipts to make up my rebate & had to figure out how to get them all into one file for submission.  Then it made me enter the UPC codes for every item.  Hint: WAGS receipts do not list the complete UPC.  I had to go digging in the stockpile closets & cabinets to find everything. 

It took over an hour to get it all in. That was some serious work for $15. It's like malicious compliance.  They really don't want to give you the $$, so they make you work overtime for it.  LOL  If my rebate does not get accepted, I may send them a bill for the labor! 😅

Saipan
Skilled Saver

I have always mailed these in in the past. Kind of odd the format. 

0 Likes