cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palmolive on SB - my favorite!!!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20211123-183133_Swagbucks.jpg

 $5 back wyb 3, max 3x per month.  Having no working dishwasher, I go through dishsoap like crazy.  I want to go to Walmart now!!!

8 Replies

Re: Palmolive on SB - my favorite!!!!

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I have so much of this stuff, my wife told me to stop buying it.  But if I need an SB fix, I may buy three more.

Currently on a 16 day streak with SB.  I hope to keep up the Daily Goal as long as I can.  I am curious how much bonus money I can earn for 30 days straight. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I am actually running low.  I'll probably head over tomorrow if I get a chance.  Especially not having a dishwasher, I go through dishsoap like water.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  The last time they had this deal I got the Aloe and Citrus x3 and I am so impressed! It smells heavenly and the suds are incredible. Good deal!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I thought of this when I noticed it yesterday., and I was going to post it, but I thought you would  be disappointed in having to pay 81¢ a bottle.....lol

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  For the larger bottles - I'll pay.

@Tikiki As long as it isn't the original green, I'll try it!

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

Palmolive is my favorite, also @FelskyNY .  I'm currently using a bottle of Gain dish soap that I got for free, and it smells great but I prefer Palmolive.  The suds seem to last a lot longer.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lollykins  I'd meet you there but ummm, that probably requires a plane ticket and we'd get off the plane and the offer would be down to 200 SB  (not counting the cost of the ticket of course)

Lollykins
Core Shopper

🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes