cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palmolive on SB ????

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Just wondering if anyone else did buy three 20 oz Palmolive at Walmart get $5 on Swagbucks and then NOT get credited?  I figured I'd try it (since I had to go to WM anyway to complete my bonus) - I bought Welch's drink - it was too easy not to.

I figured the Palmolive were $2.48 each - so I paid $7.44 - $5.00 SB - $1.00 (Ibotta MW bonus) - .50 overage on the Welch's - so they ended up costing me .94 for all 3 and then - it wasn't recognized - grrr - but I don't see a ticket and I don't see the offer anymore.  Can someone please send me a screenshot?

So I stopped on the way home and found 3 more eye-spy - $15 pending and feel a little better. 

30 Replies

Re: Palmolive on SB ????

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  When it wasn’t recognized, did you have to select a manual review?  If so, and if the offer is gone, then it’s in queue.  The same thing happens to me when the offer is not immediately recognized.  I never see a “pending” ticket.  I track it manually.  It usually gets credited within 7 days.  Otherwise, I would suggest opening a ticket after the 7 day mark.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Yes thanks, I requested a manual review and it doesn't show pending (of course).  I figured I got the Kaboom credit, so I'd try another offer that wasn't too much oop.  And the offer is gone from my gallery too.

cjwoody
Super Saver

Also…

8F9108D4-7063-4C9E-A291-F6D7604A35F8.png

A33A10A5-DCC0-4062-B8BE-5D889ACAB49D.png

C058A5F6-B9C3-42AF-BD27-0B5B03BCB70B.png

6168AB01-F30A-4B4E-850F-4F549E17E6CF.png

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody. THANKS SO MUCH!

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I am 99% sure you won’t have to open a ticket.  I think Walmart receipts turnaround the fastest across all the apps.  Whole Foods is one of the slowest.  I had to wait about 8 or 9 business days to receive $40/2 on the SmartyPaws offer.  Never had a “pending” status… just blind faith.  Eventually they only credited me for $15/1, so I did open a ticket for that.  They fixed it the next day or so.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I am optimistic you will get paid, but..........

Manual reviews generally turn around within 24 hours if they are going to work. 

They will usually close any tickets if it is within the first 7 days from purchase.  So always keep an eye on your tickets, filtering them by OPEN only.   They often just close tickets without a response or reason.

I am at the point now where about 75% of my manual reviews don't even get a response.   Occasionally I will get a response from the manual review after a month or more.  Today I got a positive response where they paid me 500 SB for a manual review I requested 11 days ago.

If you need to open a ticket, you need to do so from your ACTIVITY (VISITED) tab.  When you submit something for manual review, and they don't respond, they consider this as 'not tracking'.  That means iwhen you submit a ticket, they even have you select the little disclaimer that says they can't grant all special requests.

After you do all this waiting and trying to get it resolved, if the offer has expired, you are SOL.  If you open a ticket for an expired offer, they will tell you that they do not get reimbursed for expired offers, and they will not pay you for them either.

This is a great app when it works for you.  You know I love it and posted he-lla deals.  But when it goes off the rails for you, it goes real bad real quick..  I have only had 2 out of the last 21 offers auto-accepted.   The other 19 went to manual review, and I got paid for perhaps 5.  I had to return soooooooooo many things.  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I don't see it pending still - ugghh - at least for $5 I won't lose my mind.  I guess I have to open a ticket then?  I was awarded $2 SB for any in-store receipt - that's it.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I have never seen anything say pending in SB.  

You will need to wait 7 days from purchase or they will likely close the ticket 

If you do not open a ticket from the activity screen, they also may close it and tell you that you have to submit from the activity screen.

You may have them tell you it has not tracked and this will make you mad.   This is normal.

When did you buy?  Did you get a response back from the auto-review?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Yesterday.