cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Palmolive on SB ????

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

They say not to open a ticket within 7 days of purchase. 

Sometimes it takes several days to get a response from manual review.

It also can take a week to get a response from a ticket when you open it as well.

Sometimes after opening a ticket, it doesn't really open, and nobody tells you that.  It appears to get 'auto-closed', especially if submitted via ACTIVITY,  So if you do open a ticket, keep an eye on the status to ensure it is still OPEN.

I mean you can try opening a ticket, but they have told me so many times that I need to wait a week, that I just do it.

I am rooting for you.  I hope this is just a one-off for you.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

They ALWAYS pay the 2SB for receipt.

Occasionally, you have to ask for manual review for bread or something like that though.

(You know, I wonder if they have me flagged.  A lot of people complain about SB because they didn't get credit for something.  Perhaps they just do not use it often, or maybe they quit after this happens once, but I never hear of anyone else like me who apparently just has an entirely broken SB).

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20210825-141533_Swagbucks.jpg

@Rickibotta Thabks for the detailed response, so the fact that I see this is promising-ish

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

No, I don't believe so.   (But this is the place you do want to open the ticket from)

I think the activity just means you have clipped it and that is the ID associated with the offer.

If you ever get any correspondence from them that includes an UPLOAD ID, that would be promising-ish.  I am not sure technically that is tracked.  They wont tell me.  

The benefit of submitting thru the ACTIVITY screen is you often get a different ticket opening portal to submit a request, and that makes me feel a bit better.  When you get a form to fill in, remember:

• Try to include the actual offer name as they call it, if you have that
  • If it asks what you are missing, enter 500, not $5, not 500 SB

Even when I open a ticket that only asks questions about what it means to be tracked, and why isn't it considered 'tracked' if I submit for manual review, or why do they close my tickets when we are still corresponding because at east then it still has my receipt attached........even when I do something like that, they never answer any questions that explains how it all works.

I also find it helps to have alcohol when submitting to SB.  It does not help get your monies, but at least you may have a smile on your face as you get $#%^$

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Hmmm - I have no "correspondence" that anything is even in review - the only "promising" thing is that it is not showing in my gallery as an offer any longer - so maybe it is in fact pending.  I think I'll work for a few dozen hours and then see if I have the energy to put together any form of logical response to them. 

At least the FA Eye-spy's made up for this cost, but having alcohol nearby is a very good suggestion. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I have had it take 2 or 3 days before manual review completed.

And be prepared for them closing your ticket and telling you that you have to wait 7 days.

I have three of those emails..roflmao

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

Be patient with them, give them their time. Follow up after 7 business days or more. 

I agree it is a pain to keep up of with, and luckily I don't have many overlapping purchases. 

@FelskyNY 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  I'm going to just be patient (and try to forget about it).  I needed dish detergent, and I made more than enough with the FA eye-spy to cover the cost.  Thankfully the $5 won't break the bank. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

Kathy Bates told Adam Sandler repeatedly in the original script for The Waterboy that  "Swagbucks is the devil"

After Swagbucks was found to be too inconsequential for the free shine, those lines found themselves on the cutting room floor and were replaced by "Vicki Valencourt is the devil"

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I am confident you will be awarded.  I honestly don’t think their “pending” feature works - at least not for me.  Don’t forget about it completely - just for the next 7 days… unless they credit you sooner 🥳

0 Likes