cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Palmolive on SB ????

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I'll keep everyone posted, you can count on that. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody @FelskyNY 

Without knowing the backstory, I am going to go out on a limb and say SB removed the 'pending' feature so we would not have anything to screen shot them to show it was in process.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  But they don't know about our secret weapon - the power of the Ibotta Community (said with an echo effect).  yeah - it's pretty lousy that the offer is just GONE from my gallery. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta @FelskyNY  Let’s try to post more about when we do SB offers with some focus on what was auto-accepted vs. manual review etc.  Maybe we will see patterns on which ones fall into which category.  If things go manual, maybe update as to how long it took to be addressed.  I’ll try to do unique posts going forward, but I do recall that the Werther’s Sugar Free 300 SB offer and the Nabisco Cookie 100 SB offer were both auto-accepted recently.  The SmartyPaws 4,000 SB took 15 days.  The Kar’s Trail Mix took 3 days.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I did the Kaboom at Walmart and that was instantaneous.  The offer value might have dropped.  Mine was 800 SB - or $8.00.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I was going to buy the Palmolive deal this morning, but since I have like five bottles of it under my kitchen sink, I decided to go for the Pyure Chocolate Syrup.  The two bottles were $6.48 each, but I got back $16.00.  Great deal, even if I never try them.

Swagbucks credited my account almost immediately. 

By the way, how do you submit your receipts?  I use my phone, but I don't use their app.  I simply go to swagbucks.com and do everything there.  Sometimes I pull it up on my laptop, but I only submit my receipt from my phone.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I used that App - that likely was my 1st mistake. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I used the app for awhile, but during one of their updates to the app, I could no longer click any of the buttons to submit my receipts.  Going directly to their site seems to work just fine.

I also make sure the receipt is as BIG as I can make it when submitting.  It sometimes means I have to scan three or four pictures, but I really want that rabbit to tell me everything is good.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   I will take your advice for future receipts.  This was a WM receipt that was maybe 3-4" long

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

When I submit from SB APP, they reject.

When I submit from website on computer. They reject.

When I submit from website on phone. They reject.

When I submit on TADA app, they reject, but at least there I get to submit for review 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes