cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pantene Gold Series

mmoore01
Deal Master

Today, I noticed a FAO for Pantene Gold Series.  $7.97 back at Walmart.  It seemed to indicate any variety, but only the Moisture Boost Conditioner would scan.

Sorry for no picture, I already sent mine in.

14 Replies

Re: Pantene Gold Series

Icequeen813
Deal Master

2F0B78E3-BA79-43A8-B068-1AFA44A193AD.jpeg

 Didn’t work at my WM, I sent for review!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Didn’t have moisture balance at my WM, but will pick up at another WM on way to Orlando 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

My Walmart had three items in the Gold Series, but only the Conditioner worked.  I did double-scan the other products and sent in the UPC and Front photos, but who knows when they will approve.  One of the items was only $7.18 instead of the $7.97.  I was hoping it would have been acceptable, but it wasn't.

The expiration date/time is really short, so I got what I could get.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Here’s the offerHere’s the offer

Leistla
Saver

For me, this offer has expired already.  Check your offer before buying.  Why even tell us all about the offer if they only have a small number available? I understand there was a limited qty but to have the offer email come in at 11:14 and it’s expired 2 hours later…I’d be better off not knowing. 

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Just picked it up as a two dollar money maker at target!

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Shopgirl Me too! A very nice offer. Target also has the Shampoo for $6.49 as an alternative. 

Thanks @mmoore01 for posting. I had just left Walmart when I saw it.

Note: at Target, this is part of the spend $40 get a $10 gift card. At CVS the conditioner is $7.99, and is BOGO40, and part of the spend $30 get $10 ECB.

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Leistla   Sometimes the offers will disappear off the home page or store gallery, but it'll still be showing under 'Your List' to redeem.  I just ordered the shampoo off Amazon (I have the browser extension and Amazon was a retailer showing I could order for the cash back. Hoping it works, this is the first time I've used the extension for Amazon!  I typed the barcode into the app to verfiy, and got the green ✔️)

Anywho, it was showing 7 hrs left before I placed the order.

Saipan
Deal Expert

Y'all better jump, went from 5 hours to 3 hours in 10 minutes. I never know what I might find at my local Pub' when I stop for a drink.