cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peppa the Pig food paint for kiddos

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

0DA4CFA7-E838-415C-9CE0-9B7B83454D8A.jpeg

 I picked up an FA job for this at WM. My grandkids love it. Then as luck would have it, it popped up as an offer in SK. 
A box costs $5.46 - $4.96 from SK, so it’s a pretty good deal if you have little ones around. 

8 Replies

Re: Peppa the Pig food paint for kiddos

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I do not have this item in SK for WM

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  I just got it in my gallery today. Maybe it will show up for you. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  How much was it in store?   Gotta love when FA jobs cross over into other apps. 

(never mind - I see you put the price thx)

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Welshcar where did you find it in your store? My WM app shows me it's in stock in the isle where chips are. It's not there and seems like a wierd isle for it to be in so I think it's listed wrong. I checked in baking and it's not there. Not sure where else to check

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Donna2  I’m not 100% sure, but I think it was in the aisle with syrups. If you search for it in your WM app, it should give you the aisle number. The brand name is Noshi. I did a search and out of the 8 WM in my region, only 2 have it in stock. I would definitely search the app first. Good luck!

@Donna2  😂 sorry just realized you said you searched the app, sorry I guess I haven’t fully woken up 😴 

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  Yes! I do get a little rush when an FA job overlaps with a rebate. 😎

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Welshcar multiple cups of coffee does wonders lol. I didnt check by the syrups so will check there today. My intention is to go to WM today as I need to get cracking on these bonuses. Might be an empty gesture again for me today tho to go lol. Could be one of those "it's the thought that counts" kind of day again

0 Likes

Scottmm
Rewards Hunter

Children are certainly delighted with such interactive activities that entertain and educate them at the same time. It is also the joy of mothers who know they can work quietly while their children are busy. You can also check out https://paintingbynumbersshop.com/collections/christmas-paint-by-numbers to see what other types of games you can find for occupying the time of the little ones. I once saw there many new things that have appeared in the field of painting.

0 Likes