cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pepsi Mango FAO

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I haven't tried Unisom (although I probably should) - funny I just checked and I do have the offer which is good at multiple stars including Shoprite, Walmart, Target, CVS, etc, so maybe I will have a better chance of finding it.

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta Did I invent a new abbreviation? 😂 (I KNOW I’ve seen MB2 somewhere!) Pepsi Mango FAO for the 20 oz bottle, if you want the bonus, MB2=Must Buy 2 of the products listed to earn the bonus (products listed for the bonus include the 20oz bottle) 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

It is WYB2. (when you buy 2)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY ( @Rickibotta )

I think the quibble is with its usage. (Rick isn’t fond of my kind 😉) I think it’s fine “MB2 to get the bonus.” (Übrigens ich spreche fließend Deutsch, daher solche Kleinigkeiten stören mich nicht.)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Speaking of WYB2 - don't you hate when you MB2 in order to get a $2/$5.00 deal or pay full price for just 1?   I guess it would be similar to the $5/5 deals at Kroger - you have to buy $5 to take advantage of the offer. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

Problem is when we start using different abbreviations for the same term - for example 

WWB - Weekend warrior bonus or W2B - Weekend Warrior bonus - same thing, different abbreviation. I tend to use the former WWB

WYB2 - when you buy 2 - as compared to MB2 - must buy 2 - I commonly have the MB2 offers at Shoprite to get a sale price.

Same thing with DQ PQ IQ - digital, paper, printable, internet - I confuse myself so I tend to write it out. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

And sometimes people just make up their own and use them and confuse everyone, such as PCBAE, MW2M, and 2OP.  These do NOT belong on the list maintained by @OBSHOP because they are not really abbreviations that anyone uses.  If we want the above ones, please add these as well because I use them myself.

BIGD - before I got divorced

IW2L2LTH - I was too lazy to leave the house

ATBBAORACB - after taxes but before all other rebates and cashback

And there are a million others I have.

The list should reflect commonly used abbreviations, and should not use things anyone makes up to further confuse things.  

People can use any abbreviations they want, but that doesn't mean they all belong on a list if they are not commonly used, especially when people for millions of years in all industries 100% use OOP and OOS.  There is no need for 2OP or 2OS

Seriously.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta 

I really do like this one though - and may start using it.  But It would probably take me longer to type it out than to actually type the words given my million wpm typing abilities. 

IW2L2LTH - I was too lazy to leave the house

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

Perhaps you could reword your message.   I am not sure it sounds good to say I "am not fond of your kind".

Also, I am not sure what speaking German has to do with this.  Perhaps I misunderstood or missed something else.

But as Felsky said, the most important thing is that everyone understands the abbreviations. 

When I google for 'couponing MB2', after looking a long while, I found a few places, one being on this forum

When I google for 'couponing WYB', I find everything else since this is already the most common term

(MB2 seems to be a reasonable alternative to this at least.  I am mostly complaining about ones that there is legit no need for.)

0 Likes