cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pepsi Zero Sugar 20 oz Rebate

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Rebate for up to $2.50 via e gift card, PayPal or Venmo by texting “Pepsi Zero Sugar” to 81234 and following the instructions through 9/17/21. After I submitted receipt, they replied it could take up to a week to validate. 

17 Replies

Re: Pepsi Zero Sugar 20 oz Rebate

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I have never gotten a Spam call or Spam text on my mobile phone.  I would like to do this offer, but something tells me doing things like this may end my streak...lol.

I have probably just been really lucky.

Good luck.  Please let us know how long it takes to get

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Rickibotta I  understand and wish I could say that. There definitely seems to be a trend for more text rebates. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I have had the same 'primary' email address (one with my name)  for perhaps 25 years.  All was well for 24 1/2 years with basically no SPAM.  Then about 6 months ago, something happened.   And now I get not just spam, but the phishing emails as well.  Too much trouble to change though unless it is compromised.

I hate it when an email address gests compromised.  I probably have 200 or 300 different logins on the web, so it is a mess to change all necessary ones when it happens.  I have ben good for about 2 years now.  Crossing fingers.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Done deal, I just happened to have WM receipt from Thursday. I just scanned.I do like Coke Zero better. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Do you find that RC tastes more like Coke or Pepsi?

I am a Pepsi guy, so I find RC to taste quite a bit like Coke.

Was just curious if that means you find RC tastes more like Pepsi.

If you have not tried RC in years, please do so, and get back to me.   🤣

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 I also used a Walmart receipt from last week.  The Pepsi Zero was better than I expected.  BTW, have you tried the new Coke Zero?

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Rickibotta I think you’ve just been really smart.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Rickibotta  I loved Lewis Grizzard

AB052786-204C-4222-B14D-57F4CEB41EEB.png

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Have seen the new Coke Zero   in stores yet 

0 Likes