cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pepsi Zero Sugar 20 oz Rebate

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 I’ve only seen ads so far.  I hope it’s a new FAO for us to try soon.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I loved Lewis Grizzard as well, but I am not sure if he would be able to stay out of trouble in today's world.   He got into a lot of trouble even back in the 90s when the world was much different.  That being said, I always loved his humor.  I like that the bit you posted was obviously a Georgia dig at Alabama.

I love a good college rivalry; we have one here with Purdue and Indinia 

(See below pic;  yes this really happened last week for a game.)

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Rickibotta  Are you familiar with Pulitzer  prize winning political cartoonist Doug Marlette I went out a couple of times while in college 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I was not familiar with him.   After your post, I did quite a bit of reading at various sites about him.  One was a profile written about him by Michael Gross, but I kept drifting while reading it because I kept wondering if it was written by Alex P Keaton's dad......lol.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Rickibotta I just got my rebate.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @Rickibotta   I got mine last week & it was deposited in bank on 9/13

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Good on ya both.   Glad it was quick and painless.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

I did mine on Tuesday night and had the money in my PayPal the next day. Very quick and easy.

0 Likes