cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persil Discs and Snuggle SuperFresh Softener for FREE at Walmart

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I picked up a great deal this morning at Walmart.

The Persil Discs (15 ct) is $4.94.  I used a $2.00 coupon plus an Ibotta rebate of $1.50.  Snuggle SuperFresh Softener (48.6 oz) is $3.97 and there is a $2.50 Ibotta rebate.  If you buy both, there is a $3.00 Bonus.

Final price before taxes is $4.94 + $3.97 = $8.91 - $2.00 coupon - $1.50 Ibotta rebate - $2.50 Ibotta rebate - $3.00 Ibotta bonus = -$.09 (moneymaker)

Thanks to Krazy Coupon Lady site for posting this deal.

7 Replies

Re: Persil Discs and Snuggle SuperFresh Softener for FREE at Walmart

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  You got it - thanks for the hint - there is also a .10 any brand fabric softener - so be sure to load it. 

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Thanks.  I checked Ibotta this morning and the Any Fabric Softener rebate wasn't there. I resubmitted my receipt and got the extra $.10.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 thank you for the tip! I was just about to focus on laundry deals and happen to come to community first and saw your post. Quick question....I do have the persil/snuggle $3bonus offer......I also have a $2 bonus for 1 snuggle fab softener/1 snuggle scent booster. If I bought 1 snuggle fab softener, would it complete the softener portion of both bonus offers?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  Usually when you scan it in the store, it will show you which bonus it satisfies. 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Ah gotcha...didn't think that. I will be going to the chaos and pandemonium store (aka Walmart) for laundry items soon. Bonus offers are really good so I should make out pretty well (assuming I survive going into the store lol) short prayer for peace before I enter!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I would have thought so, but it didn't mark the Snuggle SuperCare Liquid Fabric softener portion of my $2.00 Snuggle SuperCare bonus.  It looks like the smaller rebate ($1.00) is connected to the Snuggle SuperCare Bonus of $2.00.

Go figure.  They may have been added at different times.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I did this offer today. Thanks for the post.  It actually qualified for 2 different any's. So 4 offers and a bonus mm!

0 Likes