cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PhillySwirl Deal

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

20210718_100326-COLLAGE.jpg

Buy PhillySwirl at Walmart for $2.47 - $1.00 coupon in Sunday's paper - $.50 Ibotta rebate = $.97

4 Replies

Re: PhillySwirl Deal

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01  Thanks, my grandkids will love those!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I saw today that the Krazy Coupon Lady website had another deal for PhillySwirl that some may like better:

Use the $1.00 coupon at Dollar Tree where the price is $1.00, making it FREE.  At my Dollar Tree, the box of PhillySwirl is smaller than the ones at Walmart, but I don't remember the actual size.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 @Welshcar 

I never even bother going to DT.   I never ever ever find anything there that someone posts a deal for.

Ever!! 

All that being said, good for you who find them, and remember to check to see if your DT sells Sunday paper for $1.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Not all Dollar Tree stores are the same.

We have a couple of smaller Dollar Trees that don't have anything refrigerated or frozen.  Others have both refrigerated and frozen displays.

My wife wanted to get the Crayola Colors of the World crayons that were advertised for $1.00 in their latest flyer.  They sell for $1.37 at Walmart.  But we checked several Dollar Trees and they didn't have it.  We happened to go back to our closest one again a week later and there they were right in the middle of the Back to School display.

0 Likes