Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phocus water McSTACKsky after all!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20211223-001015~2.png

Screenshot_20211223-000300~2.png

I was miffed if not heartbroken that Ibotta seemingly yanked it's Kroger eligible offer for Phocus sparkling water 4-pack; however, just a few minutes ago I was very pleasantly surprised to find Swagbucks offered 2 buckaroos for it, identical to what CheckOut51 offered. I kinda had to hurry with Swagbucks because there was a 'not many left' notice in the offer and that it was expiring at the end of December 22, which was just almost 30 minutes ago.

at the end of the day, Kroger offered Phocus 4-packs at a pretty serious discount ($5, down from $6.99), so I ended paying just $1 for mine

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Phocus water McSTACKsky after all!

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt If you do this deal again, there is a new KCB offer of $1.00 as well. And double check Ibotta. The offer had disappeared for me but it's in my gallery right now for $2.25 limit 3. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

And C51 reset overnight.  

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mom2furkids I think it's for single cans

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt I looked at the qualifying products, which only show two flavors of the 4 packs. Blood Orange and Grapefruit are listed. The wording DOES state it's for single cans, but in my experience the qualifying items shown are accurate whereas the wording is not. I've already shopped this morning and the offer has left my active list, so I feel fairly confident I'll get credit, but not a big deal if I don't.

0 Likes