cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pint of Gold Bonus

Saving4Fun

I’m not a big drinker, but I still want to complete this special bonus offer. It seems like participation in these offers plays a role in determining future bonus offers, and it could be fun to look for the highest payout using a stackable set of bonuses. There are several Earn More bonuses that would stack perfectly with this special bonus offer, and if I shop tomorrow thru Wednesday, they’ll count toward MM bonus and my Level 2 bonus. My only roadblock is finding the stores with the item offers available. The stores are not listed in offer descriptions for alcohol, so I’m having to click into each store  to see if it’s available. Am I missing a step somewhere? All non-alcohol items show me the list of stores where the offer is available, but none of the alcohol items show it. I’ve tried clicking into the offers from every direction possible. When accessed thru a search or Earn More bonus, there are no stores listed. When you go into a store page, that same offer is there, but again no other stores listed.

0E8C8E6D-9DA2-4747-84C1-78E947A51B95.png

E2542C5A-5818-4DBC-B62B-C3440E3C69FA.png

7D645718-BB26-484E-88A5-AFAAD5C5AF4B.png

8266E2E0-2A07-4B5F-A765-22D5A0064BB6.png

D8E7D14C-1629-4FD7-8681-B0B4B8CA7454.png

Tags (2)
10 Replies

Re: Pint of Gold Bonus

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Saving4Fun  If your Walmart superstore carries alcohol you can fulfill there. On account page , under beer, wine,spirits  you’ll see ABC liquors , Total wine,etc. They’re showing products to fulfill bonus

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Icequeen813 I’m not necessarily set on the Bacardi. Just using that as an example. I’m trying to find a way to compare item offers and bonuses to find the combination with highest earnings potential. The easiest way to do that would be through the Earn More section, but none of those bonuses list the stores. Some of them are available at Walmart, but not all of them. Only way to know is to toggle between the store pages and Earn More page, which gets confusing. 😂 I guess I’ll get a piece of paper and pen to take notes the old-fashioned way. I rarely go to Walmart because the closest is 4 miles from me, and I walk everywhere. I’m very fortunate to live in the center of the city with tons of options, but there has always been a major resistance to Walmart anywhere in the center city. When I moved here seven years ago, Walmart had been in an ongoing fight to take over the old K-Mart about a half mile from me. At the end of last year, it was announced Wal-Mart finally waved the white flag and sold the property to Sprout’s which will be part of a gorgeous, mixed-use development to open later this year. It will be Sprouts second location in Broward County. I’m really excited for this new option to add to my long list of existing options. Within two miles of me, I have 3 Publix, 3 CVS, 4 Walgreens, 2 Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Winn-Dixie, Fresh Market, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, and more. 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Icequeen813 Thanks! Yes, just found that section with the dedicated alcohol stores. I’ll try that because I also have both ABC and Total Wine within walking distance. 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Icequeen813 with the increasing number of bonus opportunities, it would be great to have the available stores listed in the item offers accessed thru the Earn More section. I’m going to add this suggestion to the feed for ideas. Maybe we’ll see that added. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Check the fine print on the offer to make sure your state is listed.  I think there are 30.

0 Likes

Save80cold
Deal Sharer

As a wine drinker and husband spirits, they really don’t have a good selection.. all the good wines are no longer on there.. 😒

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Alcohol offers seem to have universal cash back eligibility. Aside from the 2 national franchises (Total Wine and More, Tower), when you buy from stand alone package stores, or franchise grocery convenience or drug stores, you generally have to scan your receipt from the Any Grocery/Drug/Package/Convenience store page

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@Saving4Fun 

"Any Liquor Store" generally qualifies for any of those. 

I would not mind seeing a Samuel Adams bonus to pair with it. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Saipan  “My cousin from Boston “!!! 😆