cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plum Organics: MoneyMaker, again!!!

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Give give me one good reason why someone would not take these Plum Organics home from the store along with extra $$ to boot. Hmmm...Oh, wait! Maybe it's because they don't use Swagbucks. If so, here's the sign up link to cure that: http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=96713527&cmp=197&cxid=2003-app

Actually I have redeemed this MM multiple times because it renews every Sunday!

20210204_151617.jpg

Tags (1)
22 Replies

Re: Plum Organics: MoneyMaker, again!!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  I check every day to see if it's good by me - NOPE - so frustrating - glad you are cashing in on the deal!

sjlopez11
Deal Sharer

How are you stacking to make it a money maker? My SB offer is only at Kroger affiliates, and the ibotta offer is not accepted there. At $1.49 mine are free with 3 for 450 SB. I guess technically it is a $.03 money maker, but that's not much lol.

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY

Not good by you? Swagbuck are regional too? Surely it's not because you don't have the right store in your area. Hmmm....you don't have your "baby food" offers HIDDEN, do you?

I don't have and Little Ones at my home, but have plenty of opportunities to share.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  To clarify - not good at any stores local to me.  I use SB all the time.  My nephew has a 20 month old, and my niece has twin girls - so I always jump on the baby deals.  That is a great deal!

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@sjlopez11 

Correct...3-cents is not much of a money maker, but starting yesterday they are $1.25/ea at Smith's in my area. So when I max out, it's a 75-cent MM.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict   A money maker is a money maker - .03 or .75 - either way - free baby food!

britionkin
Saver

Swagbucks scammed me. Deactivated my account for no reason, didn't pay me, and never replied to my emails.

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@britionkin 

Oh, dear! Sorry to hear that. I am rather new at it and am having a GREAT experience, never an issue. However, if I would have an issue I would go straight to @FelskyNY!

0 Likes

britionkin
Saver

Okay thanks. Great you are enjoying the app. 😛

0 Likes