cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Plum Organics: MoneyMaker, again!!!

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Must be regional.  No Plum Organics in my Swagbucks app.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  Thanks for the vote of confidence.  I try to guide my flock the best I can LOL!!!!!

@britionkin  I'm sorry to hear you had problems with SB.  I wonder if you reach out to them to find out why, maybe they can help you.  As long as you aren't abusing the offers (and I'm not accusing you of anything by any means), they may be reasonable to a dialogue.  I personally do a few surveys, but primarily do the rebates. 

I had problems with Fetch when the deactivated my account because someone was using my referral code over and over again (without my knowledge).  I was able to contact them and asked to escalate to a manager and was able to remedy the problem.  Good luck to you.

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 check your SB today. I didn't have it yesterday,  but the Plum Organics showed up today for me.

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

My SB offer for Plum Organics is still holding steady. Hope it will still be alive & well on Sunday so I can redeem it again!

• Plum Organics @ Smiths = 1.25 x 3 = 3.75
  • Swagbucks rebate on 3 = (4.50)

YAY....75-cents MoneyMaker plus Baby Food to donate!

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Hooray! Once again I was able to redeem this Plum Organics offer ($4.50). When purchased at Smith's/Kroger (1.25/ea), it's a 75-cents MM.

0 Likes

sjlopez11
Deal Sharer

Sorry to hear about this! I've been on Swagbucks since 2009 and have had little issue.

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

I have this in my swagbucks, but I can't redeem it any store near me whomp

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@megla  I know, so frustrating right!

0 Likes

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I purchased these yesterday.  SB did not credit me any points. SB also routinely tells me it can't read my receipts even when they are crisp,  never folded. And easy to read.  I will not count on SB for an offer. 

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

As long as this offer is active, I can repeat it once a week (Sunday reset).

I made the purchase a couple of days ago ($3.75 at Kroger) and from the comfort of my livingroom, I  claimed SB $4.50 again today.

Yay, moneymakers!

0 Likes