Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poise MM Target with Fetch

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

13B37CE2-D5B0-431A-827B-0F01EDD27EB0.jpeg

I didn’t see a recent post about just poise so I will post here in case

poise ultra thin at target 4.89 - TC $2 - $1 on IB - 3000 points offer at fetch plus another 48 points so total is 1.05 MM (without red card discount). 
There is a bonus but it expires in like a day 

10 Replies

Re: Poise MM Target with Fetch

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Titanpinay  I'm trying to find the darn One by Poise with still no luck - I guess I'll have to try Walmart.  Struck out everywhere else. 

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY Walmart carries Poise One for $5.46. Check the app. Every Walmart in my list showed it as in stock when I picked it up last week. I also saw it at a grocery store--Shoprite, I think.

As someone mentioned, look carefully. It's easy to miss on the shelf.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  I checked Shoprite and No luck - I checked with the sanitary supplies and with the poise. I also checked CVS.  I was probably going to end up at Walmart to get my last 12 items (or 10 if I stop at SR again).  Thanks!

0 Likes

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY i did the poise ONE last week and it worked. Found it at Walmart. I always check the stock of items before I go because some stores have them vs no stock. This really helps when looking for the freebies and MM.  The apps/sites for the stores are super helpful. Walmart and target are pretty good letting you know if it’s there or not and if a different store have it. IMO target is the easiest to use. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY  You posted about One by Poise& I went out got my box, 5000 Fetch points .$.44 OOP 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

I finally found the One today at Kroger. It was 6.79  for 50 liners and I had a $2 coupon and 5,000 point fetch bonus (had to correct receipt to get it) as well as 67 regular fetch points - so a .21 mm for me. Still can’t find it at any Walmart in my area.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I actually found it at CVS and completed my bonus!

I had $3/3 CRT, $3 One Printable, $3/$15 CRT, $5 Fetch, $3 Ibotta L

IMG_20210612_154759_922.jpg

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Titanpinay 

My Walmart quit carrying the 28 ct. I bought the last ones two weeks ago. They had on unadvertised clearance for $1.84 (instead of $4.84) and I had a $3 coupon and $1.50 Ibotta. It was a huge moneymaker, so I did the deal twice before they sold out. I still look every time I go, but today the shelf tag is now gone.

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY Nice. CVS is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to find deals.

Interesting that the L Chorine offer values have gone up. They were $2, now they are $3, and still have an EMB.

0 Likes