cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poland Spring Origin Water at Shoprite 4/17 only

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210416_233039_027.jpg

Poland Spring Origin Water is on sale 3/$5 at Shoprite ending Saturday 4/17.

New digital coupon for free Origin water starts 4/16 although showing in new ad for 4/18. (Up to $1.99)

If you loaded prior digital and still have available $1/2 exp 4/24

Stack with $1/1 Ibotta offer (limit 5)

I do not know if both digitals will attach but if they do, Buy 3/$5 - $1/2 DQ - $1.99 DQ (maybe) - $3 Ibotta could either be 3 free or a moneymaker.

5 Replies

Re: Poland Spring Origin Water at Shoprite 4/17 only

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Update - This ended up being the money maker that I was hoping for - but it's only good today as the 3/$5 ends (Saturday).  Both digitals came off $1 and $1.99 and I got back $3.00 from Ibotta. 

You can also buy 6 for $10 - $1 and $1.99 digitals come off and $5 Ibotta  - making them just $2.01 for 6 which really is a great price for 30 oz each.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  @Janet1964   @Donna2 

I picked up 5 of these this morning as a 1 cent moneymaker at Kroger..

.They are 99¢ each as part of the Buy 10 Save $1 each promotion

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I forgot to mention that I got a $1 'catalina' WYB4  on future trip when I bought these at Kroger.

The ibotta reset for me as 50¢, so I may buy 4 more.

Should cost me 96¢ for all 4.   Kroger sale 99¢ each X4 = $3.96 less the $1 Cat less $2 ibotta (50¢ each X4) = 96¢

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I got the Catalina to - but they are $1.99 this week at shoprite (and I used my digital for this week on Saturday) - but I think it's worth it. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Not judging anyone else, but saying I feel somewhat stu-pid buying water.   I have always doubted many claims about where they come from ,etc.    The most compelling piece of information I have for this assertion - Evian.  What is that backwards?  Just sayin' 

Tags (1)
0 Likes