cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popsicle Fruit Twisters $1.50 MM - FETCH/CDC thru 5/14/21 (limit1)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

YMMV as always, but this one popped up again in my FETCH - payable for 100% of points

There also is a printable $1.50 MQ on Coupons.com.

Don't have a printer; Activate the $1.50 thru the CDC mobile app before purchase and redeem there after purchase.

Hurry to your local grocery or store to get yours.

Limit =1 this time.

(I highly recommend the mango one......so yummy)

Again, not enough room in my freezer with all these frozen treats deals.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Tags (1)
20 Replies

Re: Popsicle Fruit Twisters $1.50 MM - FETCH/CDC thru 5/14/21 (limit1)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta I happen to love these.  Thanks for the heads up on the coupon too.

0 Likes

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY Also at Stop & Shop there are coupons. If both are accepted at once, these will only cost $0.79.

Screenshot_20210509-090522_Stop & Shop.jpg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  Great price!  Usually Fetch will only reimburse you what you paid, but either way, less out of pocket!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Nique 

If these are 'store' coupons, it just means you will pay 79¢ OOP and then FETCH will give you 79¢.  

If you use these coupons you essentially are wasting them since you can't use them again.

But the only way for you to make money on it is to use the MQ from CDC.  

If it were me. I would do one purchase as I described.  You would make $1.50.

Then do the deal you mentioned.   That would cost you 79¢.

Ultimately that means you would get two boxes and have a 71¢ mm.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta @Nique 

I will probably buy 1 at shoprite, submit to CDC, then fetch may reset at a lower value, and do it again then?  Just a thought.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

As long as Shoprite is not using any DQs, you will be good.

Else CDC will reject.

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Thanks @Rickibotta! picked mine up this afternoon! 😋 Also, got my free Johnsonville sausage strips! Has anyone ever tried these? 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mikosmama 

It has to be amazing.  It is sausage dressed up like bacon.

I don't even see these when I search WM website or in app.

Do you see them when you do a search?   

Just trying to figure out whether it may be possible that my store has them.  I have never had that happen where an item doesn't show up in search but they are in stock at store.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta , lol, I was thinking that they’ve got to be pretty good too! We will see.

it did show up for me when I searched for it on the Walmart app. It was only available at one store anywhere near me, and that one is about 45 minutes away. We just happened to be in that area today, otherwise I would not have made the special trip for them. I have had it happen that items won’t show up for me at all when searching on the app and website when nothing is available anywhere near me. Doesn’t happen all the time, though. Most of the time it will at least show up but then say not in stock or not available for pickup.

0 Likes