Rewards Whiz

$1.50 rebate on CDC& 100% in points on Fetch Disregard! Can’t stack w CDC

0 Likes
15 Replies

Re: Popsicle Fruit Twisters

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Mine stacked fine....I didn't look at the terms.  Is there something I am missing?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean
Rewards Advocate

@Icequeen813  I have a printed $1.50 CDC coupon that I’m going to try later today. Expires 6/19/2021. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  Target circle $1.50 off

0 Likes

into10s
Deal Sharer

I did this offer twice this week:

1.  Purchased the Popsicles and submitted the receipt to Fetch (Received 100%) and to CDC (Received $1.50 back via PayPal)

2.  Purchased the Popsicles and used a printed coupon and submitted the receipt to Fetch (Received 100%, but net with printed coupon)

*NOTE: Unless I violated something with CDC (don't recall the terms of the coupon), the only MM scenario is #1....but regardless, FREE is FREE.....and these are delicious  🙂 🙂

EDIT:  Forgot, it also qualified for an Ibotta Any Brand Ice Pops ($0.25) that I had and in CheckOut51 for $1.00 since this week is my birthday for the Cake, Cupcakes and Sweets

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@into10s Happy Birthday 🎂 

0 Likes

into10s
Deal Sharer

Thank You….I’ll be having a Popsicle Fruit Twister to celebrate 🎉 

0 Likes

Dean
Rewards Advocate

I used the printed receipt at HEB but it required cashier review. That probably worked in my favor because the cashier had to enter some codes for it to be accepted and it appeared on the receipt as a coupon but not identified for Popsicles. So I got 100% back in points from Fetch plus 50 more as a receipt scan bonus "Brought to you by POPSICLE FRUIT TWISTERS". So $1.50 MM.

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Dean I ended up bonus points & $1.50 mm. I bought one at Target Was free, then I found a Walmart a little out of area, but another, Fetch bonus points for complete deal& I got $1.50 from CDC

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Dean  Et al, with fulfilling Twisters deal, I got 10570 Fetch points & $1 from CDC., I ‘m pumped because I didn’t get Grove Co deal…

0 Likes