cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible TWO FREE Air Wick Starter Sets

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I get a free weekly newspaper for my local area on Thursdays and it usually includes the Smart Source coupon insert that will be coming out on Sunday. 

This Sunday's coupons include a Buy One, Get One Free Air Wick Starter Kit, which sells for $2.97 at Walmart.

There is also an Ibotta rebate for ONLY the Hibiscus & Blooming Orchids scent for $1.50 x 2 = $3.00.  Unfortunately, it is scheduled to expire at 06/11/21 at 1:46 PM (in my app).

So, if you received the coupon insert early like I did, you still have time to pick up TWO Air Wick Starter Kits for FREE:

$2.97 + $2.97 - $2.97 coupon - $1.50 Ibotta -$1.50 Ibotta = $.03 MM

7 Replies

Re: Possible TWO FREE Air Wick Starter Sets

Dean
Core Shopper

There’s also a $1.50 CDC if you use that app so possibly a third free in combination with Ibotta. 

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Dean @mmoore01 

I have been looking for hibiscus for weeks.   Slot for it but never any products.  Looks like closeout item here.   Any luck on your side?

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I was lucky to find them at my local Walmart and also at the Walmart Neighborhood store where I picked up two today.

It is a better deal than the FREE warmers.  What good is the warmer if you don't buy the refills?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@mmoore01 

Thanks for the response.  I will give it another shot.

@Dean IIRC, I believe a similar deal on Hibiscus was one of your first posts in the community, wasn't it?  I was lucky enough to find one of them at the time, perhaps early May.  And I have not found another one since.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta @mmoore01  I found one, and just one, at Walmart and got it free with a printed coupon. Found another at a different Walmart a week after but they would not accept the coupon. It wasn't that important so I didn't pursue why they turned it down. And the free warmers are just to get you to buy the refills. Still looking for a good deal on refills though.

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Dean

I never seem to find great deals on refills.  I ted to get the best deals using a Q at DG.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Great deal all around - thanks for the heads-up