cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential Kroger Super Steal

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

IMG_20210426_220054_6.jpg

No Ibotta cash back for this (there have been this past fall and winter, albeit a Kroger exclusive in Kroger country), but I claimed and completed Kroger BOGOF cash back for it for the 4th time overall - I think! - with and without an Ibotta double play stack, and the cash back deal is about to expire after Wednesday.

Anyway the base price, barring any discounts, is $3.99 so with a Kroger BOGOF cash back deal I buy 2 of these and in 2-3 days I can expect to get $3.99 cash back from Kroger.

However I also claimed and completed a BOGOF DIGITAL COUPON (which is expiring after tomorrow) for this Chobani probiotic drink. With that and another e-coupon ($1 off a Brave Robot, 1 of 4 Ibotta offers I claimed and completed) I lopped almost 5 buckaroos off what could have been a $19.50 bill.

I also saw the BOGOF cash back deal was off the board

Now I'm looking at the possibility of getting BOTH Chobani probiotic drinks for free

48 Replies

Re: Potential Kroger Super Steal

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@RCKCreatEnt 

I have been looking for those. They are BOGO in my Kroger's gallery and cash back from Kroger's.  

Paying full price is optional

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP have you had any of these before? 

Anyway I'm just so 🦍💩 nutso fond of them!

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@RCKCreatEnt 

I have not tried them yet. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume they are similar in taste to the single serve probotic drinks. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP they're tart and tangy, and at the same time VERY MILDLY bitter AND sweet. The cherry and peach ones - my faves - are very distinctly those flavors, but I can take the pineapple and lemon ginger in the absence of the cherry and peach ones if I really want to get it right then

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@RCKCreatEnt 

Maybe my kroger's will have them in stock soon...

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP I probably get a Kroger BOGOF cash back offer for Chobani probiotic drinks every other or every 2 weeks

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@RCKCreatEnt 

My kroger's don't carry and I would like to try it.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210428-214815.png

It's OFFICIAL and all over but the shouting! I had concurrent Kroger BOGOFs in a coupon and cash back, the coupon didn't negate the cash back offer which came through yesterday and now I basically got BOTH Chobani probiotic drinks for free

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

Good on ya.   You lucked out.    I have only double dipped DQ/KCB on 4 out of the last 32 times "I have tried both.   I only try both if the DQ is equal to or greater than the KCB.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes