cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

prospective ๐Ÿฆ„ FAO & McSTACKsky

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

IMG_20211212_194839_419.jpg

well ๐Ÿ•gone! I be a ๐Ÿต's uncle! I'm at a Walmart, typical long @$$ drawn out cash back app trip because multiple items I really wanted weren't available. I get in line for checkout and lo and behold! I spot some 12 oz bottles of Tazo tea - couldn't find those mofers all the time they were FAOs at Kroger and multiple other places - I vaguely remember they're currently a Walmart FAO item & get confirmation as such

this & a double play McSTACKsky for Soylent could become the twin highlights of a maddening &$$ weekend with 9 total offers held hostage by TWO Kroger receipts stuck in pending status

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: prospective ๐Ÿฆ„ FAO & McSTACKsky

mmoore01
Deal Master

Lucky you.

I still haven't found this unicorn.  I don't think this item is available in my area.  I have tried several stores, but none have them.

At least I know what to look for.  Did you enjoy it?

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 did you look for them at Walmart? I found it in just 1 cooler bordering 1 self checkout cluster - yeah I couldn't find it to save my life all last fall

haven't **bleep** it yet but it looks like a typical green tea, I didn't grasp just what flavor it was but it was the only one available, no red ones

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt  ... you didn't  DO WHAT to it yet?!?! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜œ

.....they censored you! Haha 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@MeLMeL11 didn't drink it yet, past tense is apparently a 'wordy-dird' here

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 I forgot, Tazo 12 oz FAOs are Walmart exclusive

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL  rckcreatent got bleeped for dr-unk.   Is this one you want to remove from filter list?

โ€œabout me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

I  believe I got the last one in the southern region of Walmart about a month ago.  It was in a cooler by a self check out area and was way in the back all alone.  I spotted it only because I had leaned over for some random reason.  Haven't seen a 12oz one since. I got the "zen" flavor and liked it ok. I bought a 42oz of the passion fruit flavor at Target last weekend.  It's pretty good, not too sweet. 

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta just removed it.

0 Likes