cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSI: Incogmeato Stacker at Kroger, et al

What-Shot
Super Saver

If you shop at Kroger Kroger fam stores, there are numerous stacking options for Incogmeato:

• Ibotta (2.50)
  • Kroger cashback (2.50)
  • Kroger DC (1.00)

There are other DCs & CashBack offers for Morningstar/Incogmeato in addition to the ones listed here. Some combos could be FAS/MM.

20210608_084031.jpg

20210608_084119.jpg

20210608_084318.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
28 Replies

Re: PSI: Incogmeato Stacker at Kroger, et al

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

Thanks @What-Shot @for sharing. I’m planning to cash in on that deal at Mariano’s. 

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Donna2: This might be what you are shooting for. 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot your right! I didnt think to check for a DC and I have that as well. What a great deal. I'm on it! I think I just planned my lunch tomorrow of in a spinach salad.....now I'm hungry

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Donna2 @What-Shot 

Remember that if you use a DQ, you may not get the KCB.  It is against their policy, per their FAQ:

======

Digital Coupons and Cash Back Offers may not be combined and are limited to one per item. Cash Back Offers and paper coupons may also not be combined on the purchase of a single item.

======

If you use the $1 DQ, and they catch it, you will potentially be giving up the $2.50, or $12.50 for 5, for a net less $7.50 

When I had called them in the past inquiring about missing KCB, they informed me of this policy, and they did NOT give me credit as a one-time courtesy, but I did not push it since it was against policy.  YMMV, and they may credit you if you push it.

I always say that if the DQ is greater than or equal to the KCB, use the DQ.  If not, I personally don't because I don't want the risk. 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

Awesome find.  Repped

I have been waiting to try these for a while.  My son likes Quorn, so I will be interested in seeing if he likes these as well.  Worth a try for $1.39 on the nuggets.  I somehow had overlooked the KCB.   I had the ibotta loaded..

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Rickibotta, @Donna2 , when both DC & KCB is available for  the same item I have never had an issue using BOTH  The terms & stips printed on both the DC & KCB do not disallow the combo of the aforementioned.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

What I posted is pasted from their corporate FAQ

https://www.kroger.com/hc/help/faqs

WAYS TO SAVE.......KROGER CASH BACK    (middle column)

CASH BACK RULES (towards bottom)

====================

I see no place on the Kroger website where it says yes you can stack KCB with coupons..  And the T&C do not explain the rules at all.  They literally just state the terms and conditions of use.   They don't stipulate that you must buy correct size or number of items, that you can't double, etc.  

Kroger considers KCB to be digital coupons, so when it states digital and paper coupons can't be combined, they are talking about KCB as well as other DQs.   When agents look at our accounts, they see KCB and regular DQs all in one place, and the supervisors will call the KCB as digital coupons at times intercangeably

I only know that I have only received KCB about 3 times now (out of about 16 times when I had both.  For the times I contacted them and spoke to a supervisor, the supervisor always said that was the reason why.  Regular workers never know this because they typically don't knw anything about KCB at all.

I am not trying to argue with you over this point.   I am trying to potentially save someone from missing out on a lot of KCB because they instead redeemed a small DQ.    

(Again, if it works for you, that is great, but it has bitten me too many times, and it specifically says in their FAQ it is not allowed.  So I will continue to post that until someone shows me anywhere on their website it says you CAN stack them.)

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot @Rickibotta I went this morning and picked up 4 bags. I'm physched!! I wanted 5 but they only had 4 dangit. The DC was only good on one of them tho. I also had $4 bucks KCB in my account, and I cashed out a $5 fetch GC to throw at it. I paid $17 and change at the register. I already reciev3d $10.50 back from Ibotta(made the .50 incogmeato/Morningstar bonus), and if all the stars align I will get another $10 KCB.  

I'm ready for lunch now and with 4 bags of strips, I have enough for everyone to come to AZ and have lunch with me😀

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Rickibotta: No worries. I understand that your efforts are to be helpful rather than argumentative. 

Based on what you described about your experience, it is understandable!

My numerous bummer experiences were about the strange KCB procedure that they load their offers days BEFORE they activate them.  Once I caught on to WAITING for the offer to have "eligible items" listed under the offer (aka activated), it's now a breeze for me.