cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publix - Free Alpha Burritos and MM Gogurt

cjwoody
Core Shopper

🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯 Alpha plant-based burritos are on sale at Publix for $2, and the Ibotta rebate is $2, limit 5.  They are in the freezer section.  I grabbed “Philly” and “Chik’n Fajita” varieties.

🍓🍌 Yoplait Gogurt 8-pks are $2.67 BOGO at Publix.  There is a Publix DQ for a $1.50 that stacks, and the Ibotta rebate is $0.75 limit 5.  There is also the same $1.50 DQ on CDC, so you can grab 4 packs as a small MM.  $5.34/4 - $3.00/4 Ibotta - $1.50/2 Publix DQ - $1.50/2 CDC. 

17 Replies

Re: Publix - Free Alpha Burritos and MM Gogurt

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@cjwoody Thank you for sharing. Sadly I won't get the Alpha for free. My offer is $1.00 off 2 (I guess because I've previously purchased these). If this is your first time trying them, I've had the Philly and the pizza flavors. I liked both but the Philly was my favorite. I've bought it a few times actually.

The GoGurt I would have definitely overlooked without your post and this is exactly what I need to finish off the Yoplait deal on Fetch and get my 2500 points! So an even better MM for those with this already in progress on Fetch. Thank you again!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@mom2furkids  Yes, this will be my first time trying the Alpha burritos.  I figure they will be good for a quick lunch every once in a while, which is helpful during these work-from-home times.

Did you previously do the offer at Publix?  I see a separate $2.00 offer (limit 5) that is specific to Walmart.  They are $2.64 there, so that’s a pretty good deal, too.  I hear there are $1.00 peelies out there, but I didn’t see them on the burritos at my Walmart.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@cjwoody So far I have only bought them at Kroger. Several months ago I was able to stack an Ibotta offer (I think it was BOGO) with a cashback offer at Kroger. Both reset at some point so I did that at least twice then have had digital coupons from Kroger to combine with Ibotta offers. Guess I did it enough times that I won't get the high dollar offers  again. But that's okay! I got great deals previously. Guess now I'm just being greedy! LOL And I checked my Walmart offer and it's also $1.00 back on two. But I'm happy that you (and others) are getting a chance to try them for free! As you said, they are perfect for busy days since you can just throw them in the microwave. And I'll check for peelies when I'm out. If I can get them for under $1.00 OOP I'll still grab a couple!

Lovetosavenow

I purchased them only once in Publix almost 2 years ago. Last year it was bogo coupon and bogo sale, but my store didnt carry it. I had the ibotta rebate for 2/2 and then it changed to 1/2. This price is not for me

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody @Lovetosavenow @mom2furkids 

How did you like those ‘Philly’ burritos?  I could only find this particular kind on Jewel’s app (Albertsons affiliate), which doesn’t mean they’ll have it for sure but I’d give it a try for $2.50 - $2 IB = $0.50 oop. I’m still working towards my BBB!

D_nugget
Deal Sharer

I grabbed a couple alpha burritos from Walmart today. Only the chik’n Fajita flavor had $1 peelies on them. So $2.64 - $1 - $2= .36MM ✌️

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Xiao I personally very much liked the Philly flavor. I have probably bought them at least 6 times now. And I am not a vegetarian or a vegan. If I'm being super picky then my complaint would be that the tortilla gets soggy in some places and a little too hard around the very ends from cooking it in the microwave, but that clearly didn't keep me from purchasing again! It's for sure not the same as eating a true Philly cheese steak but the flavors were there. I probably should put the disclaimer however that my palate is in no way sophisticated! 🤣

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@mom2furkids  Thank you - that’s the exactly kind of info I was looking for! I’m going to give one a  try, if I can find it.

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@Xiao  I haven’t tried them yet, but I’ll probably get to it sometime this week.  Will keep ya posted!