cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publix Must-Get BOGOs & More

Saving4Fun

Del Monte®️ Veggieful™️ Pocket Pies, assorted varieties, 2 for $2.39 after Ibotta cash back (valid up to 5 redemptions - stock up with 4 for $4.78)

FE794226-A852-4644-881D-D9075D490E9D.jpeg

Perdue®️ Short Cuts, Carved Chicken Breasts or Turkey Breasts, assorted varieties, 2 for $3.49 after Ibotta cash back (valid up to 5 redemptions - stock up with 4 for $6.98). Click here for additional coupons from Perdue (credit: @FelskyNY ).

ADFA6CA3-6613-4D84-95CF-5A3B0AA17DBF.jpeg

Fresh Cravings Salsa, 2 for Free + 1,000 Fetch Points, coupon required - click here - (credit: @FelskyNY)

8FF85CD8-6059-4BB8-B0E8-FD57BF302F84.jpeg

  

17 Replies

Re: Publix Must-Get BOGOs & More

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun Perdue has printable coupons - sign up on their website. 

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY Ooh-la-la! I gotta remember to check the mfg websites more often. I almost always find additional promotions, but sometimes forget to check. I’ll edit my post to add a link for this one. Thanks!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Saving4Fun  Better deal at WM because they are $2.98 each & you get .$.75 on chunky & $.50 off on another style. You fulfill 2 separate Ibotta offers

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 

Is it better to get TWO for free or one for free + $.75 + $.50?

I am thinking I would rather have two for free.  The Fetch points are the same for both.

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Icequeen813 thank you, but remember, the closet Walmart to me is a 4-mile walk each way. Publix has 3 locations within a mile or less, and 1 of them is only a block away. 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@mmoore01 @Icequeen813 it’s becoming too much math for this former new reporter, so I’m gonna have to take a closer look. Lol. If you needed the Ibotta offers to fulfill a bonus, Walmart could be the better option, but I agree that Publix is the better overall deal. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@mmoore01 @Saving4Fun  @FelskyNY @I had a brain fart.Got my 2 free salsas ! Furthermore I went to ups store & paid minimal fee to print coupon!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I thought you found you had a printer?   Glad you found a way around it!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY  I’m not paying for the hp ink cartridges prices! , I used to use off brand , but my Hp photo smart detected so not working 

0 Likes